• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Forum Signature Q

dduelin

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to remove the current Fuelly display in my signature and replace it with a new one but I've forgotten how to do this. Can someone help me with this?

If you use a web browser, you can click or touch the icon to your profile near the top of the page. Look at the list that opens and you’ll see “signature.” That’s where mine lives, and it can be quickly deleted.
Id actually forgotten about it, because I don’t let the forum show signatures.
(-:

If you use a web browser, you can click or touch the icon to your profile near the top of the page. Look at the list that opens and you’ll see “signature.” That’s where mine lives, and it can be quickly deleted.
Id actually forgotten about it, because I don’t let the forum show signatures.
(-:
Yes, I am familiar with adding and editing my signature. I guess the Fuelly link I set up was a copy and paste of the Fuelly URL into the signature box.

Reactions: MZ5
Yes, I am familiar with adding and editing my signature. I guess the Fuelly link I set up was a copy and paste of the Fuelly URL into the signature box.
Sorry, I sorta glossed the bit about updating. Greg pointed you to the FAQ that I used to insert mine. Hope you get it changed.

In the past we had posts here on the forum that explained how to insert the Fuelly signature, but those posts are now gone.

On the Fuelly site there is a FAQ that talks about making a Fuelly signature for use in other forums. https://www.fuelly.com/index.php/faq/23/Fuelly-forum-signature-badge
Many thanks 670cc & MZ5. I found the directions and was able to update my signature like this:

I went to my Fuelly dashboard and selected SippeeCup3. On that selected vehicle I found Recent Fillups. Below the chart of recent fillups there was Log Book. Displayed below Log Book are 9 hyperlinks. I chose Badges and clicking on this opened Fuelly Signature. I choose Large Banner (500 x 63). Under Large Banner I choose BBCode and copied the URL link that was underneath BBCode. I opened another browser window and opened our forum. I clicked on my name on the tool bar and when that opened my account I clicked on Signature and pasted the copied BBCode into the Signature box.

For some reason signatures don't show up for me. The box to show them is checked in preferences too

Back