• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Found the Bike....

OK, so one more post in this thread and we can close it for good... I really loved everything about the NC......especially the DCT and the ergonomics. Just wish it had a few more horses. I just put a deposit on the bike below which is the NC's bigger brother. Pick her up tomorrow!

OK, so one more post in this thread and we can close it for good... I really loved everything about the NC......especially the DCT and the ergonomics. Just wish it had a few more horses. I just put a deposit on the bike below which is the NC's bigger brother. Pick her up tomorrow!

More importantly it has a shaft drive!

It seems that inadequate power is a common reason for people quickly disposing of the NC7X0 series. What is puzzling is that the horsepower output of this motorcycle wasn’t kept secret when the purchase decision was made. Anyway, I hope the VFR1200X works well for you, and that you have long legs and a careful throttle hand!

It seems that inadequate power is a common reason for people quickly disposing of the NC7X0 series. What is puzzling is that the horsepower output of this motorcycle wasn’t kept secret when the purchase decision was made. Anyway, I hope the VFR1200X works well for you, and that you have long legs and a careful throttle hand!
Truth be known, the real reason likely is that I have bike ADD and just wanted something different. No worries though, my legs are long enough and my throttle hand is a bit heavy which should be a good fit for the VFR. If not, maybe I’ll get another Ruckus.....all the kool kids have em.....

Hmmm, I’m not sure how 38 mph proves red is fastest. Besides, it’s the same blazing 38 mph top speed on either one. If we wanted speed, we wouldn’t be riding Rucki.
Orr NC's! I find it hilarious all the talk about the fastest color being red or blue. These are NC's! Besides, black wins.

This will be my last post in this thread. A young man in Arkansas has bought my NC. Really wasn’t planning to sell it but as the saying goes, “he made me an offer I couldn’t refuse”.....and so, well you know! Not sure what is next....eyeing a VFR12X DCT or maybe a Tracer. Dunno.....

I will have an almost new Corbin seat and a Dale’s Rack in the flea mkt if anybody needs them...
There's a used VFR here in Shreveport from the dealer I use. G&C Honda on 70th St in Shreveport if you want to check it out. If you come down here, you have a place to stay.

Sry....didn't read the "rest of the story".

Well, it looks like blue is the fastest color sold after purchase.
I have had my blue NC750X for one year and one week. I finally found the perfect (for me) fork oil height yesterday and now I believe I have the best power-to-handling-to-comfort-to-ease-of-ownership bike I have ever owned. Get up to the mountains as soon as you can and test ride this thing and see if it's me or is it really that good! Donna has a 2021 Tiger 900 GT Pro that out everythings the NC does except be as fun to ride in the hills (probably the oem tires hurt the 900 in a direct comparison).

I have had my blue NC750X for one year and one week. I finally found the perfect (for me) fork oil height yesterday and now I believe I have the best power-to-handling-to-comfort-to-ease-of-ownership bike I have ever owned. Get up to the mountains as soon as you can and test ride this thing and see if it's me or is it really that good! Donna has a 2021 Tiger 900 GT Pro that out everythings the NC does except be as fun to ride in the hills (probably the oem tires hurt the 900 in a direct comparison).
I'll be up there late April. Maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle of your place and Waynesville, NC. Fontana is 65 miles for both of us.

I'll be up there late April. Maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle of your place and Waynesville, NC. Fontana is 65 miles for both of us.
That could work. We were at Fontana yesterday, one of the best mountain motorcycle suspension tests is leaving Fontana; in any direction. We could even meet at the Wolf Creek Diner where 28 four lane becomes 28 two lane. A great suspension test if you know all the goat trails that run parallel to 28 on the way to Fontana.

Back