Fousey's new NC paint job....

Griff

Reaction score
Too much coffee methinks.........

That apart, last time I saw a paint job like that it was on a WW2 warplane, a Typhoon I think, but perhaps I could be corrected ? I much prefer Johnakay's Kawasaki paintjob on his NC though.

JamesD

Reaction score
The color and some of the farkle... ok. Not my thing but it doesn't look bad.
Not sure about putting the warhawk scheme on an NCX though.
Him, I've seen his videos before. He never stops talking. N E V E R !

jayceegee

Reaction score
Yup, saw this guy before when he crashed a brand new AT. Hopefully he took some riding lessons but I doubt it as that would have distracted him from him - if you know what I mean. Anyway, to the paint job -- waste of $$$.

supertux1

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yup, saw this guy before when he crashed a brand new AT. Hopefully he took some riding lessons but I doubt it as that would have distracted him from him - if you know what I mean. Anyway, to the paint job -- waste of $$$.
I tried to link to the NC only part about 2/3 of the way in. Anyway looks like he's got knobby tires and will probably never take the thing off road...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beemerphile

#1 Elite
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
....looks like he's got knobby tires and will probably never take the thing off road...
My bet is that he does take it off road... the first time he tries to negotiate a paved turn with a selfie stick in his left hand.