Free Motorcycle travel Ebook

gboswellsac

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw this on Amazon. It probably won't be free long so I thought I'd post it quick. Haven't read a word yet but it seems to be rated well.

About traveling in Africa... looks like 2 up from the cover.

Amazon.com: Crazy Oyibo eBook: Ana Hogas, Ionut (John) Florea: Books

View attachment 6998
Thanks ... course I had to buy two more of same subject .... at 0.99 and 1.50 ... it is still about motorcycles a good deal.... course NorthWesterner's 6000 mile trip was free on the list and probably a better deal :eek:

netizen

Reaction score
Thanks ... course I had to buy two more of same subject .... at 0.99 and 1.50 ... it is still about motorcycles a good deal.... course NorthWesterner's 6000 mile trip was free on the list and probably a better deal :eek:
Yes it was awesome reading both Northwestrider's trip as it unfolded and OCR's trip. Although OCR had us all worried there for a while! Nothing like reading about the adventure day by day as it is happening WITH pictures!

My hat is off to all three riders!

smileyapplause.jpg

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
What is it about computers? See why I don't carry all that junk with me.

Argentina.jpg

Anybody out there no how far it is to Argentina?

smileyquestion.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Mike,

You are 1/2 way, but this is just 1/4 way around the world. Do you ever get back to the states any more? Fuzzy is talking about camping on the infield at Dayton in October. Admission to Dirty Harry's is free, and the scenery there is always good eye candy!

smileysportsrider.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:

Mike Cash

Reaction score
Mike,

You are 1/2 way, but this is just 1/4 way around the world. Do you ever get back to the states any more? Fuzzy is talking about camping on the infield at Dayton in October. Admission to Dirty Harry's is free, and the scenery there is always good eye candy!
The last time I was outside Japan was 1999.

netizen

Reaction score
Saw the free Ebook post and got excited... had to laugh when I realized it was an old thread I started...
smileylaugh.jpg

Chestnut

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody out there no how far it is to Argentina?
Just under 3,000 miles to the end of the road in Panama. I've heard riding through the Darien Gap has been done, but a plane or boat seems like a better idea. Boat or plane from Colon, Panama to Cartagena, Columbia, then another 5,800+ mi to Buenos Aires. That's routed through Argentina and Brazil. Certainly sounds like an adventure.

netizen

Reaction score
Just under 3,000 miles to the end of the road in Panama. I've heard riding through the Darien Gap has been done, but a plane or boat seems like a better idea. Boat or plane from Colon, Panama to Cartagena, Columbia, then another 5,800+ mi to Buenos Aires. That's routed through Argentina and Brazil. Certainly sounds like an adventure.
Yeah they talked about how the Darien gap crossing was done at the horizons unlimited meet. It involved using winches and pulleys to pull the bike up the cliffs......

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited: