• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Front fork suspension.

hoyden

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

Looking for opinions. 2018 NC750X 24k miles. The front is jarringly harsh now, due in no small part to the poor condition of the roads. Looking to replace OEM internals. Have read bad things about Amdreani cartridges and the NC (any good experiences?), Cogent not available where based, YSS seems to involve a lot more alterations. any experiences/suggestions appreciated

YSS seems to involve a lot more alterations. any experiences/suggestions appreciated
The YSS PD335 cartridge emulators are OK. The only mod you have to do is drill some bigger holes in the damper rod so you have to take the forks apart. This allows the PD valves to take over control of the damping. If you have changed fork seals before then it's a very straightforward job. If not, well maybe not.

The YSS PD335 cartridge emulators are OK. The only mod you have to do is drill some bigger holes in the damper rod so you have to take the forks apart. This allows the PD valves to take over control of the damping. If you have changed fork seals before then it's a very straightforward job. If not, well maybe not.
I was looking for information on these and didn't see them in the fitment guides. Is there a different model?

I was looking for information on these and didn't see them in the fitment guides. Is there a different model?
It's just a generic part. They fit loads of forks. The 335 refers to the diameter (33.5mm). I can't remember how I found out they were the ones for my 2016 NC750S but there are plenty of derivatives and some come with spacers. Google will have to help to you out

Back