• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Front panel removal

Gathan

Reaction score
Visit site
Can someone tell me how I can remove the front panel on a integra700 without breaking anything? I unscrew the two bolts, remove the four pins and then what? Should I just pull it off??

Basically. The manual is somewhat helpful but doesn't tell you that you have to put a decent amount of force into it. You should be pulling towards the front of the bike as you pull outwards.

I would suggest watching some videos if you are not comfortable with the procedure based on reading the manual alone.

Basically. The manual is somewhat helpful but doesn't tell you that you have to put a decent amount of force into it. You should be pulling towards the front of the bike as you pull outwards.

I would suggest watching some videos if you are not comfortable with the procedure based on reading the manual alone.
Actually I haven't found any videos. Anyway, I ll try and see what happens. Thank you

Back