• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Front signal marker replacement

toofarr24

Reaction score
Visit site
So, I bought my nc700x last summer, and the gentleman that owned it previously broke the stud for the front right marker. I bought direct replacement led markers for front and rear,(as to make it match as much as possible). I replaced the rear markers easy enough. However, I cannot find a fairing removal schematic or how to so that I can replace the front signals.
Does anyone have a breakdown or video to accomplish this, and does anyone know of a direct replacement signal relay to resolve hyperblink caused by the led markers? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

So, I bought my nc700x last summer, and the gentleman that owned it previously broke the stud for the front right marker. I bought direct replacement led markers for front and rear,(as to make it match as much as possible). I replaced the rear markers easy enough. However, I cannot find a fairing removal schematic or how to so that I can replace the front signals.
Does anyone have a breakdown or video to accomplish this, and does anyone know of a direct replacement signal relay to resolve hyperblink caused by the led markers? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
This might help and if you are part of the FB group they have a copy of the Service Manual in the files section.

**** EDITED**** Here is the 2012 Panel Removal

Last edited:
The official Honda service manual is the source I would use for body work removal. Your biggest challenge will be keeping the hardware organized. For example, one panel may have four different fastener types that need to go back exactly where found. Even dealers sometimes don’t put hardware back where it belongs. I find a good way to organize, at least your first time or two, is to have a piece of cardboard and poke the fasteners in it in a pattern that represents the fairing piece.

If viewing videos like the one just posted, be sure it matches your body style. The NC now has three completely different styles of plastics over the years. You should post your NC’s model year to help people supply the right directions. The video in post #2 is for 2016-2020 models in the USA.

We cannot post a Honda service manual on this forum as it would be a copyright violation. If someone posts it, it will be removed.

Thank you for all your help! It is a 2012 model.
The 2012, 2013, and I think the 2014 are the same...When I get home this evening, I will try to find my manual and take some pictures of the appropriate directions to install front turn signals and pm them to you (if I can find my manual-been doing some re-arranging at the house lately).

Thank you for all your help! It is a 2012 model.
Do not follow post #2 video as it will not apply to your 2012 model’s bodywork. If you find a video, make sure it is for 2012-2015 models of NCX

Hey there! I just laid down my 2012 NC700X and need to replace the right marker light. What LED's did you use, and was it basically a 1 for 1 swap?

Search the forum for “LED flasher”. The topic has been discussed several times in the past.

They are kind of a different design to mount but aftermarket will work.
I have an OEM in my garage, I will see if it is left or right and take a pic.

Most of the aftermarkets send the wires through the mounting peg.

Attachments

• Turn Signal (1).jpg
    Turn Signal (1).jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Turn Signal (2).jpg
    Turn Signal (2).jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 4
Back