• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

frump baglux

I think you're asking if two specific tank bag manufacturers have NC750 specific mounts. I suspect you will need to contact the manufacturers for your answer. My guess is that they do not have a NC750 specific mounting system.

These go back to 2013:

1628473634284.jpeg
This was the large size…..it was later reapplied with the mini from sw motech or bag connections.
1628473664265.jpeg

Last edited:
For the 2016 to 2020 model years, Hepco & Becker makes a tank bag mount that clamps to the rail system of the Frunk. No alteration to the bike. Does not fit prior years. Does not fit 2021 model. Hepco & Becker make multiple bags that work with the mount.

I think you're asking if two specific tank bag manufacturers have NC750 specific mounts. I suspect you will need to contact the manufacturers for your answer. My guess is that they do not have a NC750 specific mounting system.
yes i had bought one only to find it was to big made for a differant year i think

has anybody used a bagster frump cover to atach bagster bag
Just saw this post from a few weeks ago, Bagster tank covers are excellent, I used one on my 2014 NC750X for 40,000 miles, I used a Wolfman tank bag and attached Bagster clips to it, removed the the cover when I sold the bike after 5 years, not a mark on the Frunk cover

just fitted mine the other day got it from france had one from italy was wrong one to big made for later model now with correct one was tight fit but as is is on now shoyld protect Frunk cover

Back