FS 2015 NC700X DCT ABS $3750 North Florida

dduelin

Site Supporter
Reaction score
$3750. Excellent condition and many installed extras included. One owner, 35,400 miles, garage kept, all services done on time with records. Nice example of farkled bike for commuting, touring, or day rides. Madstad windshield, heated grips, Bark Buster aluminum frame hand guards, Mondomoto LED driving lights, charge system monitor with LED, air temperature gauge, Hepco Becker body/engine guards, SW Motech quick detachable luggage racks with Givi adaptors, Givi 36 liter luggage to match, SW Motech Alu-Rack tail rack with Givi adapter plate, sale will include a 46 liter Givi top box if you want it, Sargent seat, Dale's aluminum luggage rack with cut-out for gas cap access. 12 volt power point in storage compartment. Front fender extenda, rear shock protector flap. Suspension modified with Cogent Dynamic cartridge emulators, adjustable preload fork caps, Cogent Dynamic rear shock. Bike handles great. Good tires. New chain and both sprockets 1,000 miles ago. This Honda needs nothing fixed, adjusted, or replaced. No trades, cash only.

IMG_0604.jpgIMG_3348.jpgIMG_3346.JPGIMG_3345.JPGIMG_3342.JPGIMG_3344.JPGIMG_3341.jpgIMG_3340.JPGIMG_3339.jpg

Last edited:

76Hawke

Site Supporter
Reaction score
I hate when I see things like this and realize maybe I bought my bike six months too soon. I love that I'm making it my own, but I don't think I was even close to exaggerating when I told my wife I was going to double the cost of my bike with farkles. Hope you find that ride you're looking for, quick question though, are there additional holes drilled in Dale's rack? Is that for a gravity-fed tank? If not, do you mind sharing what those holes are for? Thanks and ride safe all

dduelin

Site Supporter
Reaction score
I hate when I see things like this and realize maybe I bought my bike six months too soon. I love that I'm making it my own, but I don't think I was even close to exaggerating when I told my wife I was going to double the cost of my bike with farkles. Hope you find that ride you're looking for, quick question though, are there additional holes drilled in Dale's rack? Is that for a gravity-fed tank? If not, do you mind sharing what those holes are for? Thanks and ride safe all
I bought the rack used from a member of this forum. Yes, the central hole was for a fuel line from an auxiliary fuel tank. The other 4 to bolt it down.

dduelin

Site Supporter
Reaction score
The bike is sold and left for a new home at Bill's place this afternoon. He may be making an appearance here as a new member.

GregC

Reaction score
Figured your bike wouldn’t last long. Good luck with the BMW[emoji106] (been eyeing a few ‘18 RTs myself).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dduelin

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Way to go Dave....dont stay away...you are still welcomed...
Thanks Dave. I plan on checking in regularly. I sold my 2012 NC only to get another one, this one just sold, after only a year. You never know.

Enjoy winter with dreams of riding in the spring or when you next come down to Gainesville.

davidc83

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Southern Indiana/Central Florida-part time snow bi
Thanks Dave. I plan on checking in regularly. I sold my 2012 NC only to get another one, this one just sold, after only a year. You never know.

Enjoy winter with dreams of riding in the spring or when you next come down to Gainesville.
15'F with wind chill of 9'F this morning at 530am....but this weekend...upper 40's to low 50s, and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...mid to upper 50s...I cant ride Tuesday/Wednesday...the xmas thing with family...but Saturday-Monday...I am riding...getting the old C50 Boulevard out and also the NC700x...I was down in Gainesville over turkey weekend (actually for 2 weeks) and the wife kept me busy....I was able to get the little klx250sf out of storage for a couple of hours a couple of days...