• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fueling (me) up for a long ride.

mpgandfun

Reaction score
Visit site
Mid 50's expected today!! I'm thinking of hitting the West Coast of the mitten.
Gonna top my fuel tank off with some of the 5# meatloaf I did last night
in my smoker.

The smoker really has a way of bringing out the carnivore in me.

IMG_0669.jpg

It is good! Smoking is kind of labor intensive, but it is always worth the effort.

I make smashed potatoes to go along with it. No peeling, I just boil the spuds until they're ready
to get smashed with the bottom of a beer bottle, skins 'n all. It will last about 6 meals for me. Even though it was
in the low 50's, by the time I got home after 300 miles, I was a little chilled.

Last edited:
OK! Let's eat! Never, no, never ever talk about food around a fat boy, unless you are prepared to feed him.

SmileyFork&Spoon.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking you've probably sampled some high caliber Texas brisket, OCR. That's one cut
of beef I haven't done yet. I need to request one that hasn't been spiced/cured to make corned beef
because everything available at the local grocery store has been "messed with". Brisket is on my list
to do this summer.

A couple pics from today's ride. A frozen Little Traverse Bay and 9 Mile Point

(Back of your left hand, where your pinky ends, next to your ring finger)

NC at 9 Mile Point.jpg
9 Mile Point.jpg

Last edited:
Damn the two things I really want to try from Texas are BBQ burnt ends and brisket. I may have to ride to TX one day just to do so.

Back