• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Fuelly in Signature

No problem. I have done something like this before but not as detailed. Figured I would go all out this time and save the link so if anyone asks I can just refer them here.

Whop whop! Ran up the road pretty fast on I95, I knew I was going to get lousy mpg. But it's on my sign now thanks SGt.

No problem. I have saved the link to this page just in case anyone else has issue. I can direct them to this page.

Go to your Fuelly main page. Click on your bikes name in the left column or click on the picture with your stats. See red shaded areas in photo.

View attachment 8480

Go down that page to the bottom. You will see several small icons. One of which is a shield. Click this. See red arrow.

View attachment 8479

This is the instruction for the large fuelly signature. Find the box that has the BBC code. Copy the text in the red shaded area. Only copy that text and nothing else. You will be copying everything between the
tags. See red highlighted area.

View attachment 8481

This is the instruction for the small fuelly signature. Find the box that has the BBC code. Copy the text in the red shaded area. Only copy that text and nothing else. You will be copying everything between the
tags. See red highlighted area.

View attachment 8482

Go back to the forum website. At the top of the page click the setting link. Once in the settings area you will click the "Edit Signature" on the far left. Paste the code you just copied from the fuelly site. Click "Save Signature". See my signature block for reference.

View attachment 8483

There doesn't appear to be a little shield thingy anymore, at least not on my account. But I did find the info.

This first pic below shows what to click on to get to the code for the fuelly sig both small and large

Fuelly pic 1.jpg

This next pic just highlights the bits you need to use to get the fuelly data in your forum sig, both large and small. See SergeantChuck's pic and post for a bit more detail, my pic came out kinda small.

Fuelly pic 2.jpg

I'm pretty dense.
There was two copy and paste items.
Do they go one behind the other? Which one first?
Both on the Signature page?
Thanks.

I'm pretty dense.
There was two copy and paste items.
Do they go one behind the other? Which one first?
Both on the Signature page?
Thanks.

You only copy and paste one item. There are two banner versions. Large and Small. If you want the large banner in your sig you copy the information in the top box and for the small banner you use the information in the lower box. Make sense?

Back