• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Getting ready to order from WEBIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motodrocher

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So I'm going to buy a couple of center stands for my buddy and myself from here HONDA : Main Stand [08M70MGSJ10], maybe something else will catch my eye later.
But the trick is they ship for free only orders over $500.

For those who can meet me in Bellingham, Vancouver BC or somewhere around - it is easy. I can also ship it through USPS all around the States if you're not that close.

I'm placing my order on Nov 20 let me know you need smth by that time.

Cheers!

I might be interested if you are willing to ship to Ontario.

I can ship anywhere, It is not for making any money,so I can ship it at your own cost. But that might wont make sense for you. The same stand, for example, will cost you +/- USD120 shipped from Japan (the cheapest I could find on eBay so far). I'm not sure how much it will cost to ship it to your place.

Do your own math and make a decision.

By the way, if anyone interested in buying guards check this option DIMOTIV Moto Gene -- Engine Guard. I have ordered one already.

I got my center stand through Webike, but don't recall the shipping cost to be too bad? I think it was around $22.00 US back then, but I also got a 5% off "join up" coupon, and some other small % off for some reason. In the end I believe the total figure worked out to the S/H equating to 13 or 14 dollars give or take.

Have costs gone up, and any coupons no longer offered I wonder? :(

It also got to me in like 3 days, with awesome tracking :D I was super happy with the whole experience, hope you guys are too! :)

That's all about the price... Always;)
So I've ordered already some extra stuff for other interested people for cheap, shipping came free and we are all happy now. Think we can close the thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back