• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Givi Radiator protector

InfernoST

Reaction score
Visit site
All
Just wanted to post a few pics of the Givi rad protector. I love that it's painted stainless steel and non assuming, very easy to Install and will do its designed job. I know it costs more but I am willing to pay for the stainless steel and great airflow.
20210809_200529.jpg

It looks very nice. I have one of the cheap Chinese ones. Was expecting it to fall apart or start to rust out but it is still going strong after about 3 years so, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I did a little touch-up paint on the corners from some rock chips.

It looks very nice. I have one of the cheap Chinese ones. Was expecting it to fall apart or start to rust out but it is still going strong after about 3 years so, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I did a little touch-up paint on the corners from some rock chips.
I was looking at those but when the material stated powder coated iron it turned me off, I want to buy it, install it and forget about it

Back