• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

GIVI vs KAPPA top boxes

Motodrocher

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So I was looking to buy a nice box for my ride and stuck between Givi and Kappa. Different forums and reviews didn't help much as all opinions are pretty much controversial. Eventually I decided not to take any chances and ordered a Givi Trekker 52l as my main box. several days later (last Saturday) I had a chance to look at the both boxes side by side at Vancouver motorshow - no difference in quality were identified. So if you are still thinking what to get for cheapest price - go for Kappa. If you need a "better brand" - Givi is for you. That's my subjective decision. When and if I need side cases I'll definitely go for Kappa now. And yeah - I found some nice prices for Kappa while shopping around: scooterish style box similar to Givi Maxia is under $170 delivered to US K53N Bauletto Kappa Completo Di Catadiottro 53 Litri Universale Colore Nero | eBay, the one I like more as it goes better with the bike's style is under 230 shipped on Italian eBay stores (just search) and $280 in USA Garda Series : KGR52 - GARDA CASE 52Ltr.
The Givi I bought was on promo and I paid 215 with shipping, this one is the cheapest for now: Givi Triumph Bauletto Monokey 52 Litri TRK52N Trekker | eBay

Search Italian sellers on eBay and you'll get the best price.

Hope it'll help someone who not decided yet and save you some time.

Yes, for the most part Givi and Kappa product lines are the same. I buy Kappa whenever possible, unless the Givi is a special price or clearance.

For example, Kappa K21 side bags are identical to Givi E21, except for the brand logo. This is also true of the hardware. Just order the Kappa hardware item and get the same hardware as the Givi, but pay less.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Back