• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Giving us a bad image.

I agree with that 100% and to be honest I would most likely done exactly what this guy did given the circumstances.

Same here. It's easy to analyze the situation afterwards and say what the SUV driver should have done. If I were in that situation, I'd prob do the same, too - GET THE HELL OUT OF DODGE. Putting myself, and the family, in more harm is prob not good. BUT, if I were to backed into a corner, just as the guy got dragged out of the car and beaten... That's a totally different ball game!

Same here. It's easy to analyze the situation afterwards and say what the SUV driver should have done. If I were in that situation, I'd prob do the same, too - GET THE HELL OUT OF DODGE. Putting myself, and the family, in more harm is prob not good. BUT, if I were to backed into a corner, just as the guy got dragged out of the car and beaten... That's a totally different ball game!

That's the only thing I would have done different. Were his tires actually leaking air? Was that said? Or maybe he thought they were but I would not have went downtown to a congrested street. Stay on the interstate, keep rolling, and call the cops. Get help. If I was stopped and trapped. That is an entirely different story and would have created a different reaction. Your right, we can what if all day long. Until your in his shoes you have no idea what you would do. Stress and fear brings out things in us we did not know we were cabable of.

Thugs? Hooligans? You have very little little evidence of that other than hearsay. What video evidence I saw showed the only violence behavior from the bikers was AFTER the SUV bulldosed thru several of them.

Were the bikers stupid? Yes. Were the bikers acting the fool? Yes. Are the bikers squids? Yes. Does that rate getting run over by a two ton vehcile? No. Does the driver of the SUV rate a free pass? No.

Would I do the same thing as the driver of the SUV? Most likely, Yes, IF they were actually attacking the vechicle, BUT none of you have any actual evidence that was happening before the SUV tanked over several bike with riders.

BUT none of you have any actual evidence that was happening before the SUV tanked over several bike with riders.

The Police do have the evidence and at this moment in time they have charged at least two of the motorcyclists, the SUV driver has not currently been charged with any offences.

Things may change but those are the facts.

Last edited:
Knowing a bit about the law in the UK as I work in this field, The SUV driver would have committed no offences considering there were 100's of these hooligan bikers. This in British law would be termed "Duress of Circumstances " and any police in their right mind would treat it as such. This was a joint assault by all the bikers even the one who filmed the incident as collectively they were involved in antagonizing the SUV driver. If I was driving the SUV I would have probably driven to the nearest police station to protect my family. Cant believe some of you are even contemplating a Fail to Stop offence against the SUV driver.

However one question I have about the rider filming.... what sort bike do people think he is on, sounds a lot like parallel twin ?

Knowing a bit about the law in the UK as I work in this field, The SUV driver would have committed no offences considering there were 100's of these hooligan bikers. This in British law would be termed "Duress of Circumstances " and any police in their right mind would treat it as such. This was a joint assault by all the bikers even the one who filmed the incident as collectively they were involved in antagonizing the SUV driver. If I was driving the SUV I would have probably driven to the nearest police station to protect my family. Cant believe some of you are even contemplating a Fail to Stop offence against the SUV driver.

However one question I have about the rider filming.... what sort bike do people think he is on, sounds a lot like parallel twin ?

He looks down at about 6:02 it goes by quick I wasn't able to pause the video to catch it... someone who knows more might be able to comment on the mirrors and what they belong too, but all I can really catch is there is a windshield, and some white hand guards...

As for hearing anything, there are so many other motor noises it's hard to pick his out at times...

The majority of the riders in the Hollywood Stuntz group are driving illegally without licenses nor plates. Mieses had over 16 traffic implications and had his license revoked until 2017. Hollywood Stuntz attacks a Prius driver. Mieses' friends and family made a facebook page to help support his recovery. The majority of likes on the page where just people that wanted to bash him and his belonging to the group.

On a Facebook page titled “Justice for Jay Meezee,” his aunt, Delilah Domenech said the video showed he had witnessed an accident (the collision) and got off his bike to help the biker that had been hit.

“He was on the ground attending to an injured person and was run over like an animal,” she said.

Nearly every remark on the facebook page is attacking his family and friends. This is the page for those to contribute if you think he was in the right. But I don't.

He looks down at about 6:02 it goes by quick I wasn't able to pause the video to catch it... someone who knows more might be able to comment on the mirrors and what they belong too, but all I can really catch is there is a windshield, and some white hand guards...

As for hearing anything, there are so many other motor noises it's hard to pick his out at times...

Will this help?
Untitled2_zps7f782de2.png

Untitled3_zpsd72d5fdb.png

Looks like a XR650 to me.

Last edited:
I think all the riders are complete and utter morons. They should have their licences revoked, bikes impounded, and heavy fines issued. (not that it does any good apparently, as shown a lot of them have no plates, no insurance, no licences etc., in the first place, but jeez, what do ya do? Jail time? We all know about over crowding in prisons, the cost to the tax payer is probably far more than the worth of shuffling all of them through the broken system, but that's another topic.)

But! Having said that, what if... what if... there really is something everybody is missing from what is presented in the videos we see? Has no one here, ever seen a car driver do a completely idiotic road rage act? Everyone is pretty much vilifying the bikers and making the car driver out to be a saint, with wife and child pointed out as some kind of incontrovertible evidence for him to be put up on a pedestal, as if he was 100% blameless and purer than the driven snow.

I've seen tons of absolute dirtbags, that happen to have spawned offspring, and are married/living together. Just because one has a child and a partner in a vehicle, does not instantly guarantee they are upstanding citizens, and cannot act without thought or concern for the wellbeing of said spouse type or kid.

What if, this car driver had a beef with how the bikers were riding, and thought he would "show them"? I don't know about anyone else here, but I've had plenty of total pricks in cars try to run me off the road, deliberately swerve towards me, change lanes directly into me with them giving me the finger while doing so, and so on, with me being utterly WTF at why they would suddenly rage out and do something trying to kill me. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time with a jerk in a car who thought he could take out his hate on me for whatever strange reason.

Possible:

Range Rover dude driving along at less than the speed limit, in a bad mood. Kid in back screaming his lungs out, wife nagging. Then Lots of bikes start passing him, doing wheelies, maybe flipping him the bird, and generally being obnoxious. He gets pissed, and thinks: "flip me off, eh? Ride illegally, speed, and be jerks, eh? Well, two can play that game", and swerves over to try and block some bikes from passing him, or brake checks bikes he believes are tailgating him, whatever.

He and/or some riders misjudge things, and he tags one or two bikes, knocking into them, possibly hurting a guy or doing damage to a bike. Maybe not totally his intention to do it, "I just wanted to scare them" but it happened. Bikers go berserk at now being in a hit and run road range scenario, and amped up with being idiots in the first place, also have the whole mob mentality thing going on. They attempt to strike out at the Range Rover, and converge to try and stop the guy.

Range Rover obviously wants no part in being thumped senseless or having his car dented up, so guns it regardless of who or what is in front of him blocking his path. Now he's done it. He has driven over a few people, severely injuring at least one. Situation now escalated to the point of no return, the bikers are committed to a bloody beat down revenge, and continue to chase the car until they can do so.

Is the car driver completely innocent still?

Just thinking out loud.

Thugs? Hooligans? You have very little little evidence of that other than hearsay.

really are you blind or what???
smashing car windows that is terrorizing the family and hospitalizing the suv driver.
like I said about the dog ..docil on its own but in a pack!!
they are just a bunch of cowards.. about 50 or more chasing him and two attacking them.
and oh by the way the guy that cause it his wife said he will never walk again well tuff..its his own fault.
I have no sympathy for guys like him. but thats me.

Last post from me on this.

@Johnakay The window was smashed AFTER the SUV tanked over several bikes.

@LBS You are going the same route I did when I first saw the clip. On the way home from work yesterday, a black SUV swerved into my lane, putting his rear bumper inches from my front tire. He knew I was there, we'd been in traffic side by side for a while. He just didn't care, stupid biker will get out of his way....or get hurt...

Self defense is often legal and always justified. Retaliation never is - either in the courts or in the Bible. IF (and I don't know either if it was the actual case) the SUV driver was trying to escape from a dangerous situation, he was justified. However, when you chase someone down and corner them and then injure them when they no longer pose a danger to you, then you are acting as judge and jury. Provoked or not, it does not matter. They could have got his license number and turned him in, except that they were all implicated by the evidence as aggressors as well as being not the kind of guys that want Officer Obie looking into their own credentials.

The underlying ribbon of stupidity is that the hooligan(s) violated the Law of Gross Tonnage and suffered the usual outcome. meh.

I think all the riders are complete and utter morons. They should have their licences revoked, bikes impounded, and heavy fines issued. (not that it does any good apparently, as shown a lot of them have no plates, no insurance, no licences etc., in the first place, but jeez, what do ya do? Jail time? We all know about over crowding in prisons, the cost to the tax payer is probably far more than the worth of shuffling all of them through the broken system, but that's another topic.)

But! Having said that, what if... what if... there really is something everybody is missing from what is presented in the videos we see? Has no one here, ever seen a car driver do a completely idiotic road rage act? Everyone is pretty much vilifying the bikers and making the car driver out to be a saint, with wife and child pointed out as some kind of incontrovertible evidence for him to be put up on a pedestal, as if he was 100% blameless and purer than the driven snow.

I've seen tons of absolute dirtbags, that happen to have spawned offspring, and are married/living together. Just because one has a child and a partner in a vehicle, does not instantly guarantee they are upstanding citizens, and cannot act without thought or concern for the wellbeing of said spouse type or kid.

What if, this car driver had a beef with how the bikers were riding, and thought he would "show them"? I don't know about anyone else here, but I've had plenty of total pricks in cars try to run me off the road, deliberately swerve towards me, change lanes directly into me with them giving me the finger while doing so, and so on, with me being utterly WTF at why they would suddenly rage out and do something trying to kill me. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time with a jerk in a car who thought he could take out his hate on me for whatever strange reason.

Possible:

Range Rover dude driving along at less than the speed limit, in a bad mood. Kid in back screaming his lungs out, wife nagging. Then Lots of bikes start passing him, doing wheelies, maybe flipping him the bird, and generally being obnoxious. He gets pissed, and thinks: "flip me off, eh? Ride illegally, speed, and be jerks, eh? Well, two can play that game", and swerves over to try and block some bikes from passing him, or brake checks bikes he believes are tailgating him, whatever.

He and/or some riders misjudge things, and he tags one or two bikes, knocking into them, possibly hurting a guy or doing damage to a bike. Maybe not totally his intention to do it, "I just wanted to scare them" but it happened. Bikers go berserk at now being in a hit and run road range scenario, and amped up with being idiots in the first place, also have the whole mob mentality thing going on. They attempt to strike out at the Range Rover, and converge to try and stop the guy.

Range Rover obviously wants no part in being thumped senseless or having his car dented up, so guns it regardless of who or what is in front of him blocking his path. Now he's done it. He has driven over a few people, severely injuring at least one. Situation now escalated to the point of no return, the bikers are committed to a bloody beat down revenge, and continue to chase the car until they can do so.

Is the car driver completely innocent still?

Just thinking out loud.

I was thinking the same thoughts because I've experienced the same type of jerks. Just a couple months ago I was riding to work in heavy traffic following a red pickup. When the carpool lane started, I moved over into it because bikes are allowed in that lane. As I passed the pickup driver I glanced over and he was hanging partly out the window with his middle finger extended to me and screaming at me with rage written all over his face. WTF?!!! I can't imagine what I did to make him so mad, unless he thought I was following too closely or he's upset that I can ride in the carpool lane while he can't?

So there's a very real possibility that the suv driver instigated this altercation.....

Don't get me wrong, the bikers have guilty written all over them, but like I say, knee jerk reactions to a situation where some crucial little thing was missed or not presented, have loomed large in past history of convictions where everybody "knew" someone was 100% guilty, only to find out...

Maybe I've listened to too many: "And now you know the rest of the story" episodes by Paul Harvey. :rolleyes:

There is a lot of speculation being being put into this story, the Cops have the evidence that you don't have and they have charged the biker, why start making stuff up to fit a scenario that doesn't fit with the facts!!

If the Cops had the evidence to charge the SUV driver with offences then they would have!

There is a lot of speculation being being put into this story, the Cops have the evidence that you don't have and they have charged the biker, why start making stuff up to fit a scenario that doesn't fit with the facts!!

If the Cops had the evidence to charge the SUV driver with offences then they would have!

Ya, I'll have to go with a severe lack of faith in that regard, lol...

Back