• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

GMAX 54s WIRELESS BRAKELIGHT in my HELMET !!!

Jay Fridays

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
!!!! WIRELESS BRAKELIGHT in my HELMET !!!!
:cool::mad::cool::mad::cool::mad::cool:

I've had it for a few weeks, but just got the time to wire it in... It was pretty simple. Took about 45 minutes, and that was taking my time and making some special wire connections.

I also have the BACK-OFF BrakeLight Modulator in line with the Helmet transmitter. This makes for some pretty awesome light show going on when I hit the brakes...lol

CHECK IT !!!
[video=youtube_share;GkOEVyiyeYM]http://youtu.be/GkOEVyiyeYM[/video]

asdf asdf asdf asdf​

Last edited:
the pictorial work you did was terrific! well done. I really like the back off light with the wireless..

That was an excellent post!

THanks !! Ya, I took it for the first test ride tonight... I got so many smiles, and nods from drivers...lol
especially at stop lights...

I'm really stoked on this helmet set up...

Jay Fridays,
Is the brake light module any brighter than the stock LED module that comes installed in the helmet? I've thought about ordering the brake light kit, but just about all of my riding is in daylight and when I got the helmet and turned on the LED outside on a bright day I could just barely notice it was lit. Just wondering if the brake light would be bright enough to get anyone's attention on a bright day.

Bob

Jay Fridays,
Is the brake light module any brighter than the stock LED module that comes installed in the helmet? I've thought about ordering the brake light kit, but just about all of my riding is in daylight and when I got the helmet and turned on the LED outside on a bright day I could just barely notice it was lit. Just wondering if the brake light would be bright enough to get anyone's attention on a bright day.

Bob

I had the same thought when I first got the helmet. I did notice that the blinking patterns were lighting brighter than the solid "on" light.

I just took a look at the new one in the sun. The wireless module light is definitely brighter than the stock. It's brighter with both solid light, and flashing patterns!!

Jay,
I have the back off modulator and the small panel off under the tail. Could you tell me what color wire the brake light is? Thanks.

Back