• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Go West Old Men

I hope you are enjoying your trip, you are passing thru some beautiful country. Are you running out of memory because of taking so many photos?

I'm always afraid to take the first photo whenever I travel thru Utah, because if I turn my head or go around another bend in the road, well, it is prettier than what I just took a picture of, and I want to take another photo.

Am following your progress on SpotWalla, enjoy your dinner at Subway!

Ray

Last edited:
NE Oklahoma here. I am not sure if your route is still 160, if so message me and I will ride along for a bit.

I will not do a ride report till I get home, but i'm really getting to see the sights. In Blanding, Utah tonight. Biggest problem was that my phone crapped out. Had to buy a new one. Lost some photos and videos. Will try to recover when I get home.

0603161023_zps4xtflizs.jpg

20160607_104215_zpsfahelfy0.jpg

20160607_100358_zpsvingyfqh.jpg

20160607_062418_zpsj4arr1ip.jpg

20160608_063336_zpslmhe6klc.jpg

I ended up riding 15 days to home after planning 21. Heat and storms were chasing me and I was making more than 400 miles every day. I did not expect that. I skipped Arkansas b/c of the heat. I can get back there pretty easily.

As soon as I can get stuff sorted, I will do a complete ride report.

At first glance I thought you were carrying a circus tent on your bike. Then after I expanded the photo I saw that it was the purple pick up truck on the wall in the background. That's a great shot.

Back