• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

GONE: Factory seats from my 2012 NC700X

MZ5

Reaction score
Visit site
THIS ITEM IS GONE.

$75 plus freight. The driver's cover (only) has been off and put back on as I tried to decide whether to re-shape and re-foam it or get a whole other seat. I chose a whole other seat. This has been sitting in a box for years. It's time for it to go.
Located near Phoenix.

Last edited:
hi, I'm interested in this , but what seat did you go with and are you happy with it ? I recently got a 2015 NC700 XDct and have only put about 500 miles on it, but the seat limits it and thinking of trying some mod's on the seat and upgrading the suspension as money allows PS will this fit a 2015 ?

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I had apparently forgotten to modify this listing. The seat is gone.

The parts fiche on various Honda powersports websites shows a different part number for the 2012 vs the 2015. However, I was thinking the bodywork was the same. If it is the same bodywork, I'm 90% confident the seats would interchange. The part number difference may simply be a different pattern on the seat cover.

I had Corbin make me a seat at their facility when I was through there years ago. It's much better than stock, for me, but not perfect. I'm convinced Corbin uses concrete rather than foam for their seats, though I saw the foam and watched them shape it, LOL!

Back