• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Gopro Mount?

I was thinking about using the RAM mount myself but attaching it to the honda light bar. Wondering if that would be to low of a perspective.

I attached mine with a RAM mount to the lowest part of my Givi crash bars.

[video=youtube_share;xcdrCQzohUs]http://youtu.be/xcdrCQzohUs[/video]

I like the perspective down low.

trey

I attached mine with a RAM mount to the lowest part of my Givi crash bars.

I like the perspective down low.

trey

Well that answers my question. Mine will be a tad bit higher but looks good to me. Thanks for the video.

Just got my GoPro mounted to the bike. I need to by a RAM mount so I can mounting it to my light bar. In the mean time I have affixed it to the beak. It is nice and secure with a safety line. Won't be able to test it out on the way to work but I will on the way home. Curious to see how it turns out.

That close to the ground, looks like you are driving a really fast go cart. Fast and furious!

HaHa

We'll see. It will have to do until I get my other mount. I just could not stand $400 worth of gear sitting on the shelf waiting for me to get back up to the dealer which is 40 minutes away. Don't have time during the week to get there.

Where I got mine:
Swingarm, left side. Only properly works facing rear, or with a couple of extenders, upside down looking under my left foot.
Front Beak, above. I can simply put it here with no adaptors.
Bycicle mount on the givi bars - thousands of places to put it in facing front rear side up down....
Reaview mirror - facing me grabs a great view of me and what is happening behind me. Facing front is weird, as it is pointing 45º to the left.
Right side of passenger handrests. With a passanger cantbe used, otherwise, you can see my butt and right leg.

Other ideas:
On top of the front fender. Will be super stable, you'll see the suspension working ABOVE the camera, as it is attached to the wheel.
Somehow UNDER the bike. Unless you run over a tall kerb, viewpoint should be fantastic.

Where its a bad idea:
Top of topcase - vibrates like a lady toy.
Side of honda topcase - the plastic texture does not allow the adhesive to work correctly. Great way to loose a gopro.
Top of fake tank - you will ONLY see the dash

The GoScope - GoPro® HERO3 Telescoping Pole / Monopod: Expands 21" out to 34.5" takes some really different angles. Guess it won't be long before the GoPro mounts are the heaviest weight on the bike.

Can anyone share a picture of their action camera mounted on the front beak?

I'm looking into putting an Insta360 One R there, I think its case uses a tripod mount so I'm wondering if I should put a screw through the beak (or switch case and use strong tape).

Back