• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

got ma seat done!!

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
here she is with some farkle and wat not.
got the seat done by Tony Archer a uk upholster. very good job to.
I didn't want any thing fancy just a bit more padding and a uplift so that I'm not sliding forward cost just $145!
I sat on it and felt well planted and comfortable. my only grip with the seat was sliding forward other than that I felt ok so I got it redone
next is the backrest,I'll make my own frame work and then ask Tony to pad it out..
46mf.jpg

gcu2.jpg

46mf.jpg

0ocj.jpg

9pfy.jpg

1xw9.jpg

10jm.JPG

That looks like a very comfortable seat! Ready for an Ironbutt I think. Price was very reasonable too.

Seat looks great!

Looks nice.i like the blue levers and frunk pad
It give color that it needs
sent from a keyboard in the frunk

I carry a "one foot long" spark plug wrench as a torque bar to straighten out bent levers and other bent parts, and to every now and then change a spark plug.

here she is with some farkle and wat not.
got the seat done by Tony Archer a uk upholster. very good job to.
I didn't want any thing fancy just a bit more padding and a uplift so that I'm not sliding forward cost just $145!
I sat on it and felt well planted and comfortable. my only grip with the seat was sliding forward other than that I felt ok so I got it redone
next is the backrest,I'll make my own frame work and then ask Tony to pad it out..
46mf.jpg

gcu2.jpg

46mf.jpg

0ocj.jpg

9pfy.jpg

1xw9.jpg

10jm.JPG

Very nice !

Looks pretty nice John.. You just need to get Man U embroidered into the leather and you will be good to go.

dont support any football club .
all over paid divas ,,boxing and motor bike racing is my thing.these guys arent over paid.
they put their life on line every time they box or ride.

Back