Got me a Seat for 2012 ncx

Lukesdad14

Reaction score
I just bought a new 2 me 2012 nc700x looking for a more comfy seat either a Sargeant or something of that nature, I have a 200 dollar budget including shipping. Thanks so much
Ray

Havok

Reaction score
Seat concepts offers a seat for about that price. Only problem is you have to send have to send them your shell or they send you the pad and cover and you install it on your shell yourself or find someone local to do it.

LeeInMpls

Reaction score
Seat concepts offers a seat for about that price. Only problem is you have to send have to send them your shell or they send you the pad and cover and you install it on your shell yourself or find someone local to do it.
Sounds like a good winter project!

Lukesdad14

Reaction score
I looked at that option and I am still studying on it but I thought maybe I could get a Sargeant that somebody has in there garage as a take off, worth a shot anyways. Thank you
Ray J