• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Got the greatest job ever

Cutter J. Duke

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone, its been awhile and I thought I would stop by to say hello and say I got a new job. I now work for Destination Powersports doing video and photos for their websites and coming up with promos. I'm still loving my Triumph Tiger XC and now I get to ride all kinds of motorcycles. so here is my lasted promo, what do you think. www.destination-powersports.com https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...AAAAAAAAXU/VnX8Mta1tao/w346-h194/HDV_0167.MP4
[video=youtube;zWghdTybYpQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWghdTybYpQ[/video]

Last edited:
Haha you got me.

Stay in touch.... We wouldn't have had our NC700X calendars the first year if not for you. Ride your Triumph up for the RTE on October 18th.

Congratulations on the sweet job! I could totally see a tiger in my garage someday too. Trying to save up for the next house though so can't justify getting another bike.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Congrats, that sounds like a fun job.

Consider using a steadycam, it will make your videos look much more professional. The shake makes it feel like your making videos with your cell phone camera. And always use an external mic. :)

Very creative! Glad the Tiger is running well. How do I swing a sweet job like that for my retirement years?

Sounds like a cool job!

I got a tractor that way once. Bought a SUPER-expensive jacket from the Case (Case-IH) dealer, and they threw in an MX270 at no extra charge. ;)

Congrats, that sounds like a fun job.

Consider using a steadycam, it will make your videos look much more professional. The shake makes it feel like your making videos with your cell phone camera. And always use an external mic. :)

I'm actually a television Director with years of broadcast experience, someone in the advertising business told the owner that this style of "your buddy shooting it" was friendly and more inviting. It has taken me a month to get comfortable with the shaky look, but the owner signs the checks so even when I advise against it, he has the last word.

I'm actually a television Director with years of broadcast experience, someone in the advertising business told the owner that this style of "your buddy shooting it" was friendly and more inviting. It has taken me a month to get comfortable with the shaky look, but the owner signs the checks so even when I advise against it, he has the last word.

Ugh. Hopefully he'll get some feedback and change his mind. I put much more "trust" in the opinions/reviews from someone when the video is professionally done.

Back