• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Great American Motorcycle Show

Agent

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The Great American Motorcycle Show is going to be in Norcross, Georgia this weekend. I have skillfully negotiated a deal with my beautiful wife to attend. We will get up early in the morning and load the boy into the trusty mini-mini-van, stop at either Starbucks or Jittery Joes on the way out of town, and spend a couple of hours at the show. The compromise is that we will leave around lunchtime and head into Atlanta for a visit to IKEA.

The show will be at the North Atlanta Trade Center this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Anybody going?

I went to the Dallas Progressive motorcycle show last week end. I got to set on the Africa Twin. That was a real surprise, as my feet were flat on the ground in the low seat position. The Dallas show had mostly manufactures and very few individual vendors. Looks like the Alanta show has a lot more individual vendors. Have fun!

Gentlemen, I fear that I have been played like a fine violin. Somehow, my wife and I left the show after she relieved me of a significant amount of money and used it to purchase jewelry. I got a free bandana from the State Farm booth and a free kickstand puck from the Georgia Department of Driver Services. Then, on our trip to IKEA, as promised, we somehow bought a new sofa (which I had to pick up in Atlanta the following day) and what seems like another room full of accessories. I know that I must have missed something somewhere, but for the life of me I can't figure out what it could have been.:)

Be careful making deals with pretty little redheads. You have been warned!!!

Also, my step-daughter called Sunday morning freaking out because while her Papa was watching the news, she heard that someone had shot up that motorcycle show in Denver. She got confused and upset because we had gone to a motorcycle show. It took a lot of convincing that we were okay and that I wouldn't take her mom anywhere that wasn't safe. It makes me angry that people would do that. I guess I just don't understand the motorcycle gang mentality.

Back