• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Greetings from Missouri!

turbodieseli4i6

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi I'm from SW Missouri, I already have a 99 Yamaha TW200 and a 85 GL1200 I Honda.

This NC700 looks like it might be just what I want in a bike. Great fuel mileage with leg room and Honda reliability.

I called my local dealer yesterday and they said they didn't have any coming in this year. Very depressing!

I decided to call a dealer about 100 miles from me, the salesman told me they only had two coming in.

I put a deposit on the NC and will get the first one this dealership has. If all goes well I may sell the TW and Goldwing. Its almost Honda read my mind when they built this bike!

Congratulation on a great decision. I took one out twice on testrides and loved it. I`m expecting delivery of mine in about a week........getting excited now.

You have to report back!! I have already read about everything on the net about the NC, and need some more information.

Back