• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Greetings from Tumbleweed in Manchester.

Tumbleweed

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Everyone, my name is Jen and I ordered my NC700X yesterday in Magna Red. I`ve got a 3-4 week wait for it now as it`s on back order. Could have had one straight away in another colour but I`ve got a thing about red. Took one out again today for a 2nd test ride just to be sure - it didn`t take me long to decide I`d made the right choice.
Although accessories are quite pricey I`ve ordered the heated grips, touring screen and centre stand for now. I`ll let you know how they perform when I get the bike. I`m also looking into lowering kits at the moment. At a smidge over 5`2" an inch lower would make all the difference. I`m going to wait until I get the bike and see if I can gain any reduction in height by having the seat remodelled first and or changing the rear suspension setting. Still not sure which to go for as I like the tall feeling of the bike. Hagon said they`ll do the full shock set up if they can have the bike for 10 days or so.
Anyway for now I`ll just have to sit twiddling my thumbs and searching for parts for it on the internet until I get the phone call telling me when it`s here!!

Welcome Tumbleweed, congrats on your purchase. We here in the States are still awaiting the for bikes arrival. We are relying on you all across the pond for feedback since we can't even sit on them yet. Good luck with your ride and am looking forward to your feedback on the bike.

HI to all.
I got to sit on one here in the states, at the IMC in Charlotte NC. I love the bike and can't wait to get one. Although I believe I am going to have to wait quite a bit longer, as I won't be able to get one before Summer of 2013. So for now I will just poke around and enjoy pictures of everyone else's. Which will also give me time to see what accessories will also work.

HI to all.
I got to sit on one here in the states, at the IMC in Charlotte NC. I love the bike and can't wait to get one. Although I believe I am going to have to wait quite a bit longer, as I won't be able to get one before Summer of 2013. So for now I will just poke around and enjoy pictures of everyone else's. Which will also give me time to see what accessories will also work.

Greetings from one who started life as a Rochdale cowboy! After riding all kinds of bike over the years, I'm loving my NCX. I believe all or most of the extra height (compared with the S) comes from the longer travel front suspension. Maybe the yokes could be dropped slightly down the fork legs.

HI to all.

When will the NC be here in the USA for sale?

Ataraxia,
According to one central Arizona dealer, the NC700X should be here in 6 to 8 weeks. Apparently you can have any color you want as long as it's grey. - Kameltaz

Greetings from one who started life as a Rochdale cowboy! After riding all kinds of bike over the years, I'm loving my NCX. I believe all or most of the extra height (compared with the S) comes from the longer travel front suspension. Maybe the yokes could be dropped slightly down the fork legs.
Hi Scrumpymike, did I notice you on the UK forum? I`ve ordered a lowering so that should do the job. All I need is the bike to fit it to now :)

Tumbleweed, I've been posting on the NCX thread at Ash on Bikes. Can't post on the UK forum as my computer won't receive their activation e-mail for some reason. Never had this problem on other forum sites.

Actually the USA version is Silver. Would have preferred that hot looking red version, but oh well. Tumbleweed, let us know how you fare with the lowering kit (and technical details of how that is done.) I am also interested in possibly doing that.

Back