• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Handlebar bolt measurements 750 v 750

2wheeledJim

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know whether the measurements regarding M8 bolts which secure the central bracket in the middle of the handlebars is the same on the 700X as the 750X?
I would like to order this item but they said on the phone they haven't had a 700 model in to take the measurements to confirm whether the part which fits the 750 will also fit the 700 :/

It's critical that the bolt distances as well as lengths are identical for it to work. Anyone happen to have this information? Cheers all

The change in engine displacement does not universally correlate with any frame and body differences. In some markets, the 700X was offerred in two different body styles, and in various world markets, the 750X was built in three different X body styles. If you have a question about evolutionary changes in the lifespan of the NCX series, you’ll need to specify model year and market area, not just engine size.

If you ask an aftermarket manufacturer or vendor about their parts compatibility with various motorcycle models, their knowledge is often incorrect or incomplete.

My guess is that for world wide NC7-0X model years 2012 through 2020, there was no change to the handlebar mount. I am not familiar with small details of the 2021-2022 models.

Does anyone know whether the measurements regarding M8 bolts which secure the central bracket in the middle of the handlebars is the same on the 700X as the 750X?
I would like to order this item but they said on the phone they haven't had a 700 model in to take the measurements to confirm whether the part which fits the 750 will also fit the 700 :/

It's critical that the bolt distances as well as lengths are identical for it to work. Anyone happen to have this information? Cheers all
You can look up on a parts website the Honda part numbers for the bolts for each NC model and see if they are the same.

The bolts are indeed the same for 2012-2022 NV700/750 bikes. Honda part number 90111-362-000 for a 8 mm x 36 mm 1.25 pitch.

I have used Ace Hardware and Ram Mounts to source 8mm 1.25 allen head bolts for various bike projects. As long as the length is sufficient to the threaded depth as original even extra length isn't critical - the NC's top bridge is hollow cast aluminum and extra long bolts just thread down into open air space. Bolts at Ace come in 35 and 40mm so 40mm are still OK to use. The Ram kit Ram-B-367-U has 3 different length bolts.

The bolts are indeed the same for 2012-2022 NV700/750 bikes. Honda part number 90111-362-000 for a 8 mm x 36 mm 1.25 pitch.

I have used Ace Hardware and Ram Mounts to source 8mm 1.25 allen head bolts for various bike projects. As long as the length is sufficient to the threaded depth as original even extra length isn't critical - the NC's top bridge is hollow cast aluminum and extra long bolts just thread down into open air space. Bolts at Ace come in 35 and 40mm so 40mm are still OK to use. The Ram kit Ram-B-367-U has 3 different length bolts.
That's great to know, have placed an order. Thanks!

Back