• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Happy Thanksgiving!

dduelin

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanksgiving greetings to everyone!

I hope we all have a sense of how blessed we are.

Thanksgiving Day may be primarily an American holiday but I believe a sense of gratitude for family, health, and opportunity is common to our shared human experience.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

I spent the morning doing a little cooking, then fellowship with family over tons of food. I've did little to nothing this evening. I've thought of many things I could do or that needed done, but I chose to just kick back, relax, drink a few beers, and watch tv. Something I rarely do.

Tomorrow will be spent working outside most the day, and I'm actually looking forward to it, as the temps should be mild and no rain.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Happy Thanksgiving to all! This one is extra special as me and my wife just found out we are pregnant!!! We had a miscarriage two years ago and have been trying ever since to get pregnant. So, my thankful level is through the roof! Had a great meal with her side of the family yesterday and eating some of those leftovers today! Having a get together tomorrow with my side of the family tomorrow. And after work today, gonna do a little grocery shopping from the deer stand! lol

Happy Thanksgiving to all! This one is extra special as me and my wife just found out we are pregnant!!! We had a miscarriage two years ago and have been trying ever since to get pregnant. So, my thankful level is through the roof! Had a great meal with her side of the family yesterday and eating some of those leftovers today! Having a get together tomorrow with my side of the family tomorrow. And after work today, gonna do a little grocery shopping from the deer stand! lol
Sounds like things are going your way, congrats dude! Best wishes throughout the pregnancy!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back