• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

HARD CORE! Great Effort! (Launguage)

Your breathing makes it sound like its cold or something?! You don't know cold man it's gunna be frickin 35 degrees this morning here lol.

Your breathing makes it sound like its cold or something?! You don't know cold man it's gunna be frickin 35 degrees this morning here lol.

It's all relative. 35F in Florida, where people aren't used to it, is COLD! People just don't have the right clothing for that temperature. When it hits 90F in Seattle in the Summer, people will be melting everywhere. Most people have no AC here.

I wouldn't have a problem riding my TW200 on that, but it has some big fat knobby tires on it. I wouldn't take a chance in that with my NCX without knobby tires though.
I've plowed through 8" of snow with my TW. Too much work for my lazy butt! I'll break out my 4x4 ATV with the snow plow when the snow hits.

It's all relative. 35F in Florida, where people aren't used to it, is COLD! People just don't have the right clothing for that temperature. When it hits 90F in Seattle in the Summer, people will be melting everywhere. Most people have no AC here.

90F in Seattle. When it hits 75 here were talking heat wave! As the like to say, "The coldest winter you'll ever spend is a summer in North Bend."

hard core? na he has just got money he doesn't need, 99% of the time in that sort of snow you would go down no traction and turning in is a bitch
i've only had 3 days off the bike this year not including sundays and i'm hoping that i will have no more than 5 days of the bike in total this year but snow, its just not worth dropping the bike.

Back