• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Harley-Davidson ‘Custom 1250’ Could Be Coming Soon

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

A Replacement For the Sportster?​

The ‘Future Vehicles’ section of the Harley-Davidson website contains a new addition to the list; the ‘High-Performance Custom Model’ quoted as being planned for 2021. This list also has their highly anticipated ADV model, the Pan America, so you know this dream will probably become reality with big details coming in the near future.

high-performance-custom-motorcycle-tall-hero-1024x384.jpg

Although being a completely different motorcycle, this new Custom 1250 will have a lot in common with the upcoming Pan America as well, namely the 1250cc Revolution Max V-Twin engine. Due to the nature of these motorcycles being designed for completely different uses, expect this Custom Model to come with different power and torque figures due to the cruiser nature of the bike (dirt and pavement are not the same!).

The very popular Sportster model failed to get a Euro5 update (big surprise) so I’m assuming that this new Custom 1250 will eventually take its place in Harley’s cruiser lineup. With the new Rebel 1100 being announced last week, I hope this is H-D’s answer to the new market full of 1000-1200cc Sportster options.

Hopefully, H-D will have some official details for us to come in the near future. The motorcycle looks amazing (as do most prototypes), so we’re eager to get a better look into what this new bike potentially has to offer.

The post Harley-Davidson ‘Custom 1250’ Could Be Coming Soon appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

And here we thought the NCX seat was bad . . .

Cafe-style seat, scrambler-style pipes, clamshell ergonomics... hmm, Doesn’t scratch the itch for me.. opinions will vary

Back