• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Harley-Davidson Offers New Certified Pre-Owned Resale Program

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

Another Certified Pre-Owned Program; Murica’ Edition​

In November of last year, Triumph rolled out their new ‘Certified Pre-Owned’ motorcycle purchasing program in hopes to offer used motorcycles through their current selling platform. Today, Harley-Davidson has taken notes from Triumph’s playbook and is now offering an in-house program for reselling certified pre-owned motorcycles.

3-1-1024x138.jpg

Through visiting authorized dealers in the US, you’ll now have the opportunity to look at some pre-owned bikes that have been inspected and certified by H-D themselves. These bikes come complete with a 1-year warranty and roadside assistance so you can enjoy your peace of mind when riding your used Harley. Customers will also be invited to join H-D’s very own ‘Harley Owners Group’ thanks to their included complimentary one-year membership.

Harley looks over all of the potential re-sale candidates through their “comprehensive 110-point quality assurance inspection by certified Harley-Davidson technicians”, and will run the VIN to ensure that the bike hasn’t been involved in any collisions and services have been done on time.

The bikes that H-D determined eligible for the program must have under 25,000 miles on the odometer and include a fully stock powertrain.

“H-D Certified is a strategic effort to strengthen our competitive position and is part of our new approach to the used motorcycle marketplace, aligned to the strategic priorities of The Hardwire, while supporting growth,” said Jochen Zeitz, CEO at Harley-Davidson. “We believe this program will drive Harley-Davidson desirability and enhance the overall customer experience, allowing more riders to have access to our motorcycles and provide them with an added level of confidence in their purchase.”

More information about Harley-Davidson Certified
™
pre-owned motorcycles is available on their official website.

The post Harley-Davidson Offers New Certified Pre-Owned Resale Program appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned Harley from my local dealership. About a week into owning the bike, I parked it in my garage, put the kickstand down and the whole bike shifted down two inches. When I got down and looked at the kickstand, i noticed the kickstand was broken, the peg mount and under side of peg was scratched up, and a large scratch on the chrome under the gear box. I inspected the entire bike further and noticed a small dent in the gas tank as well on the same side. It occurred to me that the bike must of have been dropped by the previous owner and the inspection missed it. In this situation, is there anything I can do to get these issues resolved or re-negotiate the price of the bike?

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned Harley from my local dealership. About a week into owning the bike, I parked it in my garage, put the kickstand down and the whole bike shifted down two inches. When I got down and looked at the kickstand, i noticed the kickstand was broken, the peg mount and under side of peg was scratched up, and a large scratch on the chrome under the gear box. I inspected the entire bike further and noticed a small dent in the gas tank as well on the same side. It occurred to me that the bike must of have been dropped by the previous owner and the inspection missed it. In this situation, is there anything I can do to get these issues resolved or re-negotiate the price of the bike?
Contact Harley customer support and ask them. https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/en/customer-service/contact-us.html

Hate to say it, but Harley’s inspection may have missed the damage, but apparently you did, too, at the time of sale. They may claim you did the damage after the sale was completed.

Price re-negotiation? Not gonna happen.

All I can say is, good luck.

Back