• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Has anyone named their bike?

AlexJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Alex here, new member. Just wondering if anyone has named their bike and what the name is. Didn't know if there was already a thread on this, but it didn't look like it.

the Ferret

Reaction score
Visit site
I call mine the quarter horse, ( my CB1100 is the pleasure horse.. the FJR was the work horse) but after seeing our shadow the other day while riding, and seeing how much it resembled a cardinal, Im thinking about renaming it Angry Bird lol

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Officially, my NC700X is named NanCyX, but i just refer to it as “the green bike.” That is to differentiate it from others in the garage, like “the dirt bike”, or ”the electric bike.”

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I refer to mine by their model year. I screwed up when I recently purchased a second 2000 bike.
Yes, I screwed up a little on years, too. I have an ’02, ‘07, ‘12, ‘17, and then I went and bought a’21 and broke the five year pattern. What was I thinking?

Last edited:

Lebowski

Reaction score
Visit site
Jeffrey, in honor of the dude Jeff Lebowski , who is also honored with a picture on top of my tail fender.

Rabbit

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, I screwed up a little on years, too. I have an ’02, ‘07, ‘12, ‘17, and then I went and bought a’21 and broke the five year pattern. What was I thinking?
You were thinking it was an awesome bike!!

t5er

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all
I am afraid I poached the name off my friend who called his "the slug". I have affectionally used the name ever since......its slow and its black
Safe riding