• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Has anyone named their bike?

What crash bars are those? I like the look.
GP Kompozit from Turkey. Should be available directly from them, Amazon, or AliExpress.
I found the best price through Ali. They arrived looking perfect. All was good until second bolt of right side. Needed some ingenuity to stretch the bars for the holes to line up; fit was off by 1/2”. Tiedown from light pole to bar end; Tiedown from truck hitch to other bar end…ratchet a couple times and poof - perfect fit.

Attachments

• ED9277B3-6476-4FF0-8596-D3589B86F685.jpeg
    ED9277B3-6476-4FF0-8596-D3589B86F685.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
I had an old white Vespa that I bought during covid. I named her Betty White because (at the time) she was a bit old, white, and was a ton of fun.

I named my NC750X Lægertha (as in the Viking Shield Maiden) because she may not be the prettiest bike in the lineup, but she'll do everything you need her to do and won't ever leave you stranded.

I recently purchased a 1985 Goldwing with Sidecar that I named Ludmilla. She was a character in the story The Long Ships (a great book for you readers). Ludmilla was known to be unruly and difficult to live with--much like an old Goldwing that hasn't been ridden in 4 years, has a customized sidecar, and has been in a hot California desert sun. Speaking of, I need to figure out how to get ol' Ludmilla from SoCal to NorTex.

I named my Honda Fit "Marshmallow" because it's white, small, and squishy (it gets banged into a lot parking on the city streets).
I like giving vehicle stupid names. Maybe I should call my black NC something super cringe like "Dark Arrow".
:cool: :p

I bought a 74cb550 from the only PO. He named her Heidi. I felt obligated to put her name on a Barber license plate.

Let's see,
2003 Suzuki Vstrom 1000 - Trigger
2009 BMW F800ST - Dawn Treader (Prince Caspian's ship - My daughter and I were reading the Narnia books at the time)
2007 BMW R1200RT - Elwood Smooth
2014 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 - Black Vulcan
2011 Can Am Spyder RT - Jaeger (Pacific Rim type)
2013 Honda Goldwing F6B - Big Red, because it is
2013 Suzuki GW250 - Robinson (Black color, and oil on the exhaust piped smoked for a moment after the make it mine oil change)
2012 NC700X Manual - Samurai Jack (Watch Out!)

Back