• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Has anyone named their bike?

AlexJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Alex here, new member. Just wondering if anyone has named their bike and what the name is. Didn't know if there was already a thread on this, but it didn't look like it.

Officially, my NC700X is named NanCyX, but i just refer to it as “the green bike.” That is to differentiate it from others in the garage, like “the dirt bike”, or ”the electric bike.”

I refer to mine by their model year. I screwed up when I recently purchased a second 2000 bike.
Yes, I screwed up a little on years, too. I have an ’02, ‘07, ‘12, ‘17, and then I went and bought a’21 and broke the five year pattern. What was I thinking?

Last edited:
Jeffrey, in honor of the dude Jeff Lebowski , who is also honored with a picture on top of my tail fender.

Yes, I screwed up a little on years, too. I have an ’02, ‘07, ‘12, ‘17, and then I went and bought a’21 and broke the five year pattern. What was I thinking?
You were thinking it was an awesome bike!!

Hello all
I am afraid I poached the name off my friend who called his "the slug". I have affectionally used the name ever since......its slow and its black
Safe riding

Back