• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Has Anyone tried the Honda OEM Windscreen for 2021 NC750x

Reaction score
Visit site
Curious if anyone has installed the Honda OEM Tall Windscreen? According to the eBay listing, it states:

The Tall Windscreen is approximately 3" taller than stock providing additional wind protection.

Features hardcoat for added durability.

I'd still be looking over the top but what about the width? Anybody have any input? Honestly, I'm not really liking the looks of this screen. The stock screen isn't that bad but on a long trip, it might not be enough protection.

I bought the Tall Windscreen and was disappointed. It's made well and a solid product, but it is not tall enough for me. There was not a significant difference in wind protection/noise in my opinion. I went to another windscreen that is an additional 4.5" higher than the "Tall" one. See my post in the other thread for details.

If you are still interested in the OEM tall windscreen, I would make a deal on mine. It is only a few weeks old.

-Saldog

I bought the Tall Windscreen and was disappointed. It's made well and a solid product, but it is not tall enough for me. There was not a significant difference in wind protection/noise in my opinion. I went to another windscreen that is an additional 4.5" higher than the "Tall" one. See my post in the other thread for details.

If you are still interested in the OEM tall windscreen, I would make a deal on mine. It is only a few weeks old.

-Saldog
Saldog, Can you please provide you height and inseam. I am 5' 8" with a 30" inseam. Thanks.

Saldog, Can you please provide you height and inseam. I am 5' 8" with a 30" inseam. Thanks.
I am 6' tall with a 32" inseam, so I have a long torso. I think a couple inches longer than yours, so you'll be ducked down a little more than I. But still, there is not a huge difference going to the OEM tall windshield. I will sell you mine (only used for a few short rides) if you are wanting to save a couple of clams.

I am 6' tall with a 32" inseam, so I have a long torso. I think a couple inches longer than yours, so you'll be ducked down a little more than I. But still, there is not a huge difference going to the OEM tall windshield. I will sell you mine (only used for a few short rides) if you are wanting to save a couple of clams.
Thanks for sharing this information. I may just get away with the OEM tall windscreen. I would take you up on your offer but I am still waiting for my bike to come in. Looking at the 2nd week in June if everything stays on schedule. I will see once I get my bike and find out how the stock windscreen works and then decide from there. Thanks again.

I have tested the tall OEM windshield and found it not quite enough height (I am 5’7”). So I added an adjustable bracket which enabled me to raise it enough to work perfectly. I am now quite pleased. Though in retrospect a taller windshield alone would also work.

I have tested the tall OEM windshield and found it not quite enough height (I am 5’7”). So I added an adjustable bracket which enabled me to raise it enough to work perfectly. I am now quite pleased. Though in retrospect a taller windshield alone would also work.
Which adjustable bracket did you install. Since this is an old thread, are you still using it/happy with it?

I’m 6’2” and my used NC had rhe tall oem on it when I first got it. It was very flexible and not tall enough. I have had a Madstad 22” for 3 years and love the protection. It does not flex at high speed. No Helmet buffeting and the wings add to low level protection. Now my frunk lid never gets picked up and wackos me in the chest. I highly recommend Madstad. Also you can order any height you want.

Back