• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Heads up. Good price on GIVI tank bag (EA116) for 66 bucks.

bigbird

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I really like my Givi tank bag.
Much more convenient for carrying small stuff like keys, phone, wallet rather than having to unlock and dig into the frunk.

DSC00387.JPG

Last edited:

mzflorida

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered it on the day it posted and I received it already. If I don't like it, there will be an even better deal here! Thanks for sharing this. I've never used a tank bag but I think I'll like it for the same reasons as @bigbird.

dvines

Reaction score
Visit site
This listing shows the tank bag only fits only the 2016-17 750. Is that true? All of the models seem so similar. Any idea if it would work on a 2015 700? or is there another one that does?

CapeMan

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
There were a few model years when Honda had some "tunnels" molded into the ribs on the top of the frunk - I think the model years were 2016-2019. This Givi tank bag only directly fits those model years. But I'd suppose that some mods could be made to the frunk lid for other model years like, say, 4 foot loops mounted on the frunk ribs.

The tunnels were a nice addition - beats the hell outta me why they stopped doing 'em!

dduelin

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I use a Cortech Super Mini tank bag down inside the frunk as a 'road bag' for all the little things I carry on every ride on each of my bikes. I just pull it out of the frunk when I take one of the other bikes. Air pressure gauge, assorted charge cords, leatherman multi-tool, powerbank, ear plugs, face shield cleaner & cloth, etc., etc.

dduelin

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
There were a few model years when Honda had some "tunnels" molded into the ribs on the top of the frunk - I think the model years were 2016-2019. This Givi tank bag only directly fits those model years. But I'd suppose that some mods could be made to the frunk lid for other model years like, say, 4 foot loops mounted on the frunk ribs.

The tunnels were a nice addition - beats the hell outta me why they stopped doing 'em!
Maybe a few yahoos loaded a carpet bag there and broke the hinge mount on the frunk lid, pulled the rails out of the lid, or crashed the bike when a bag came loose. Did the years with loop mounts have a placard for maximum weight allowed on top of the lid? Honda legal team removed that warranty or accident liability.

Last edited:

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
This listing shows the tank bag only fits only the 2016-17 750. Is that true? All of the models seem so similar. Any idea if it would work on a 2015 700? or is there another one that does?
2016 through 2020 NC7-0X models should be the ones with frunk lid rails (as seen in post #4) that will accommodate the Givi tank bag. Whether the bike is a 700 or 750 doesn’t matter, it is the body style that counts.

http404

Reaction score
Visit site
I use a Cortech Super Mini tank bag down inside the frunk as a 'road bag' for all the little things I carry on every ride on each of my bikes. I just pull it out of the frunk when I take one of the other bikes. Air pressure gauge, assorted charge cords, leatherman multi-tool, powerbank, ear plugs, face shield cleaner & cloth, etc., etc.
Good idea! I've got the small, excellent Bilt tank bag from Cycle Gear that will be perfect for this. I thought it was a real bargain for $33 when I bought it a year ago and I see it's now $45, still not bad when the name brands are at least double that.

LearnedButt

Reaction score
Visit site

I have a 2020 and confirm that it fits.