• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Heated battery powered vest $27 free shipping

netizen

Reaction score
nc700-forum.com
This uses a standard USB battery pack that you supply (which means you can easily replace/upsize or have spare batteries).

Pay attention to the sizing as this is has foreign sizing (shows US sizing also).

I love that it uses standard battery packs. Gives you lots of options and very easy to replace the battery or upgrade it to a larger one. Nothing proprietary!

Coupon code "WAOV6NNP" (without the quotes) when you checkout drops it to $27 and free ship with Amazon prime and possibly free ship without it

Lixada Men's Electric Heated Vest for $27

Hmm, I guess to run this straight off the bike I'd need a fairly powerful adapter from SAE to USB

Regular USB is limited to 5vdc and less than a single (1) amp.

USB Power Delivery (USB PD) can go much higher (in amps) , but those battery packs (and don't forget the charger) are expensive.

I don't think this would be used on a bike. Or anything else with an alternator since regular USB can't really power it.

More for something like fishing or sitting in the bleachers watching a game on a cold day.

Amazing that it can run for up to 8 hours on a 10 amp/hour battery. And a 5volt battery at that!

My Gerbings liner pulls almost 5 amps but at 12vdc when on high. I'm going to buy a hundred of these vests and stick them in the floor of my house and convert to electric radiant heat ;-)

But (and this is huge), unlike my Gerbings liner this vest will "regulate meridians, enhance circulation of lymphatic fluid (always a good thing), increase immunity, and remove blood stasis."

Cool!

Pretty much everything except keep you warm for any length of time if using a regular USB battery pack.

Last edited:
Anyone buy one of these?
Amazon has the same vest but for more then double the price, the reviews are mostly complaining about the sizing.

Anyone buy one of these?
Amazon has the same vest but for more then double the price, the reviews are mostly complaining about the sizing.

Ordered but not yet received - have Amazon shipping confirmation from China. Expect it in the next week or so.

Ordered but not yet received - have Amazon shipping confirmation from China. Expect it in the next week or so.
awesome, please share your opinion on it when you get a chance. I'm definitely ordering a couple I'd just like to hear if the sizing is correct or not first.
The sale doesn't end until the 27th

I'd been looking for something, and then someone on a local forum posted up a Tourmaster heated vest that'll probably fit me for free. With controller and everything.

Here's hoping it fits, picking it up tonight.

at $27 this was tempting but I just can't imagine a battery powered heated vest working well.

I'm a large and I think I got a XXL, I'll check when I get home. I don't have big arms but could barely get them into the armholes. Once it was on it was a comfortable snug fit. It warmed up right away but I had to turn it off after 20 minutes. I was using a little phone charger battery. I don't know if I'll use it for riding but it will work for times when I need to be outside but not active enough to keep warm. The ad is no longer available on Amazon.

I'm a large and I think I got a XXL, I'll check when I get home. I don't have big arms but could barely get them into the armholes. Once it was on it was a comfortable snug fit. It warmed up right away but I had to turn it off after 20 minutes. I was using a little phone charger battery. I don't know if I'll use it for riding but it will work for times when I need to be outside but not active enough to keep warm. The ad is no longer available on Amazon.
Thanks, about what the sizing chart says minus the small arm hole part. The companies website says the sale is good through the 27th (on their site) for the price of a non heated vest, I figured I'd get a couple of them.

Last edited:
Got my 4XL yesterday - wouldn't fit most adult males - I would call it a medium in normal american sizing. Tried to process a return and was denied due to low cost and cost to ship back to China (unless I wanted to pay the shipping). Going to donate it to a small person. I would say skip this....

Back