• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello Fellow NC700X owners

PastorRN

Reaction score
Visit site
After much research I bought a new 2015 NC700X from a local dealer at quite a discount at the end of May. It is quite different from much larger bikes that I have typically ridden such as the Gold Wing, Victory Cross Country Tour, VTX 1300R and a Suzuki LC1500. At 59 with some health issues those bikes are bigger than I want to manage anymore. The NC700X is light, nimble and just plain fun. While it's not quite as comfortable as those big bikes, I am slowly tweaking it to fit me as optimally as possible. My first tweak was to change the windshield. I went with the Givi and have also added an inexpensive windshield extension with good results. I look forward to many pleasurable miles on "Nellie Cler" as I have come to call her. I can't believe this thing averages about 70 mpg.

Welcome to the forum. I’m glad you’re enjoying the NC700X. I have a 2012, which I rode 1,000 miles last week. I still enjoy it as much as I did on the first ride on it 8 years ago.

Back