• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Belgium

michel

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm Michel from Belgium, after a couple of years riding an atv i switched back to 2 wheels since April last year. I have a disability, no right hand so i ride an adapted NC 700X
Before i owned a Moto Guzzi convert (more then 10 years ago)

NC has Honda Touring screen, bb handguards, givi cases, shad seat and an ixil 3 exhaust.

1530416_10202634329636511_1700229362_n.jpg

Welcome Michel, great to have you here. I m keen to know how you have adapted your NC? have you got any pictures? Interesting to see that nothing stops true riders from fulfilling their dreams. good to have you hear.

Welcome from Greece!

Hats off howdy.gif for riding past your disability restraints!

If you are in the mood I would like to listen to how transmission differences feel to you since the Convert had a torque converter vs the NC "proper" DCT clutches.

Welcome from Greece!

Hats off View attachment 11206 for riding past your disability restraints!

If you are in the mood I would like to listen to how transmission differences feel to you since the Convert had a torque converter vs the NC "proper" DCT clutches.

Guzzi just had an high and low gear and engine break was as good as non existing if i can remember correctly :). The dct is much better but i guess that's normal because newer technology. On the guzzi i used low gear only for going up or down hill and goping down needed lot of braking. With the dct in sport mode you make use of the engine breaking.

The guzzi had also the mixed breaking and was a very stable bike on the road. Still regret selling it :(

front brake lever added to the left and throttle also moved to te left
handbrake moved to the side because
i wear a motorcycle prothese on my right arm

How is the legislation there for similar cases? Was it tough to overcome legal hurdles?
Here I cannot even fantasize legal complexities for anyone in your shoes...

How is the legislation there for similar cases? Was it tough to overcome legal hurdles?
Here I cannot even fantasize legal complexities for anyone in your shoes...

First you have to get approval from a governmental organisation, they tell you what is needed and give approval. Then my driver license is adapted, in my case i have to ride a bike with automatic gear and combined braking. Als have to use a prothese which has a system like a ski shoe so my arm does not stay on the handlebar in an accident or fall. In some cases the chassis number of the bike is mentioned on the drivers license and you can only ride that vehicle. With my suzuki kingquad that was the case.

Back