• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello From East Central Missouri

kballowe

Reaction score
Visit site
Seasoned rider here, having owned just about everything, over the years.
Looking at an NC750X in blue.

Right now we have a 2014 Yamaha VStar1300 and a 2017 Harley Heritage Softail.

I was thinking that this 750 would be a good bike for the two lane roads but it would need to also do a bit of interstate highway duty.

What say you ?

Seasoned rider here, having owned just about everything, over the years.
Looking at an NC750X in blue.

Right now we have a 2014 Yamaha VStar1300 and a 2017 Harley Heritage Softail.

I was thinking that this 750 would be a good bike for the two lane roads but it would need to also do a bit of interstate highway duty.

What say you ?
What are you waiting for? Buy it!

A red Honda blends into the sea of common red Hondas and common red cars on the road today. A blue Honda motorcycle stands out as somewhat unique. I really like the looks of the blue NC750X.

The NC700 is perfectly suited to pound some highway and dip through corners at a good speed. I have done many multiday tours, both two-up and solo. Even with too much luggage and a passenger it can acheive felonious speeds. Not that I would *really* know.

I use my NC as a commuter when I'm not touring or having a lark, my biggest commute was about an hour of mostly highway and freeway riding. It's great for that, low cost per mile and enough juice to accelerate at freeway speed. The 750 has more grunt so I can only imagine it's even better for that.

I did a butt burner 1000 (1054 miles in 17 hours) on mine (pic in avatar)...all interstate except for 20 miles...Kept it between 74-78 mph the whole way (except for the major rain event on I-75/I-10 corridor and thru major cities).... no issues.. I-65 from Henryville Indiana to Mobile Alabama, I-10 to I-75 (north of Lake City Florida), down I-75 to Gainesville Florida, then 12 miles of Fl-24... and it is my go to bike to ride down thru the Tail of the Dragon...and the other, better roads in TN, NC, and Georgia.

Back