• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello From England

Reyno

Reaction score
Visit site
A new member here in the process of modifying my NC750S, I need a little more power, other than that the bike is perfect and I can't think of any other bike that would be any better for what I need and my style of riding.

Hello, Shift early before you hit the rev limiter hits in. I'm originally form South End on Sea what part of England are you in ?

Gerald

Hello, Shift early before you hit the rev limiter hits in. I'm originally form South End on Sea what part of England are you in ?

Gerald

Hi Gerald

I'm in Nottingham and my bike's a DCT so I don't need to worry about the limiter. Today I fitted a de-cat down pipe and DNA air filter, I'm still using the Honda silencer for now and probably will continue to do so unless I can get more power from another can, todays mods gave me a little extra power down low but they seem to have taken 10% off my top end speed, I'll probably start a topic on this

Rey

When I first rode my Beloved NC700X I was thinking what had I done. I've ridden much larger displacement and much higher horse power motorcycles. After a short while I re taught my self to adapt to the NC. Possibly my favorite ride of all times. Enjoy.

G-dawg

Welcome Rey!

I also have the DCT and the more I ride it the more I like it! Congrats on your new motorcycle..wishing you many happy miles!!!

Back