• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Everett, WA!

Curt

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi! My name is Curt. I am in Everett, Washington. This is my 2013 NC700X; I picked it up middle of last April 2022. I absolutely love it! Along with my NC700X I have a 1984 Honda Magna 700 and a 2001 Honda Rebel.

So far, the only thing I have done to it was to pick up a full set of Givi side and top cases, used, for $75. The bike came with the side case mounts, and I picked up the mounting hardware for the top case. That, I'm hoping, will be this weekend's project.

IMG_3910 (2).JPEG

Well, I grew up in Ft Walton Bch but live in Jacksonville now. I visit Lower Alabama a lot with family still in FWB.

Wow, $75 for Givi kit, and the bike already has most of the upgrades done? Nice pickup!
Thanks! The cases are a bit scuffed, but I appreciate that they are broken in so I won't feel too bad when I drop it or use it to bump into things (both I have done - caught a case with heel unmounting and pulled the bike over, and rubbed it against my car while parking, because I wasn't quite used to the extra width)...

I would like to install heated grips. I have to replace the switch for the aux lights (need something more water-resistant, and each light is on a different switch, and not relayed). The bezel around the cluster is a little melted, but it does not affect the cluster, so that is a low priority fix, at the moment. Other than that, the dealer put a brand new chain and sprockets on it.

Also... I am not sure if this reply will be seen since the user returned a 404 not found...

Thanks! The cases are a bit scuffed, but I appreciate that they are broken in so I won't feel too bad when I drop it or use it to bump into things (both I have done - caught a case with heel unmounting and pulled the bike over, and rubbed it against my car while parking, because I wasn't quite used to the extra width)...

I would like to install heated grips. I have to replace the switch for the aux lights (need something more water-resistant, and each light is on a different switch, and not relayed). The bezel around the cluster is a little melted, but it does not affect the cluster, so that is a low priority fix, at the moment. Other than that, the dealer put a brand new chain and sprockets on it.

Also... I am not sure if this reply will be seen since the user returned a 404 not found...
Lol.

Yes, the first scratch and they are not new anymore. On my first NC I installed a set of Givi E36 panniers and on one of the first rides with luggage on the right one fell off when I hit a dip in the road. My fault, I did not secure it correctly. I was going about 30 mph and I saw the thing hop off the bike out of the corner of my eye and land on the road literally right beside me. I looked down and back and in what seemed like slow motion it slid along holding formation with me. I noted the red trim was facing up and thought “ what luck…. maybe just the back side will be scratched.” About then it caught something and started tumbling. In the end all sides and corners were badly scuffed and scratched. I was so mad at myself.

Back