• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Kameltaz

Kameltaz

Reaction score
Visit site
I’m from the Tri-state area of Arizona, California and Nevada. I’m male, 6’4”, 270 lbs., pushing 60, commute daily on a Suzuki Boulevard C50 and ride a KLR650 on the weekends. You can tell by those choices I’m not usually an ‘early adopter’ but in the case of the NC700X might make an exception. The Honda shop in Prescott, AZ, sez they’ll have one in 6 to 8 weeks.
I’ve ridden the Versys and ‘Wee-Strom’ and like both; would likely have bought one or the other or a BMW F650GS this year if I hadn’t heard of this bike. My criteria: Daily commuter, touring capable, with luggage and wind protection, able to handle harsh cross winds, as much suspension travel as possible to soak up prevalent potholes, tar snakes and the occasional washboard dirt road.
I’ll look forward to you folks’ perceptions of all the above if and when these bikes ever materialize.

Back