• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello Moto Ladies

MotoZen

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello NC700 ladies! I have been riding for 4 years now and started out on a scooter after riding on the back of my hubs bike for 28 years. I finally took the plunge took courses and got my license. I ride pretty much year round, love commuting and rips on the highway. I just purchased a barely used 2012 NC700S the other day because I was looking for a light, comfortable, fuel efficient bike (who am I kidding about that - it just means I will ride more) bike and sat on the NC about 3 years ago and fell in love with the style and size. Finally I found one that wasn't going to break the bank. In the 4 years of riding I have come full circle and decided to take a riding instructors course to mentor new riders and I need a good reliable bike and the NC fit the bill. I am looking forward to adding bike farkles! Who needs diamonds when you have a motorcycle, I am happy when I get bike goodies for presents.

Looking forward to hearing what you ladies have done with your bikes.

Cheers!

I am excited to get my bike and make it mine by adding farmers ( farkles is what I meant to say, but I am leaving it because it is pretty funny). that reflect who I am. Not sure yet, what I'm going to do first! Count down is here-- my bike should arrive next Tuesday! Sad thing though, I will be out of town till late Wdnesday.

Would like to see what you have done w your bike!?

Last edited:
Hey Nebraskagirl! excited for you! Not going to do too much to my bike yet, just getting acquainted with it still. i think i am going to get a topcase for it t some point. My baby is silver with yellow detail on the tank. I am thinking corbin seat with yellow trim, but thats a ways off yet.

image.jpg

Hi ladies

i am a newbie, this is my first bike, just picked it up in May this year and I too am still getting the feel of it although after a 4 hour ride over the weekend I am convinced I need to do something about the seat height and feel. I am also thinking about a little bit taller screen, maybe more comfortable grips and some bags for more storage. The frunk is definitely what sold me on this bike. My bike already came with the centre stand and a dc port in the frunk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 756
I am excited to get my bike and make it mine by adding farmers that reflect who I am.
Would like to see what you have done w your bike!?
Nebraskagirl, which or what "farmers" did you add to your bike? :confused: Are the farmers comfortable on your bike? :rolleyes: Do they reflect who you are? :p Curious minds want to know! :)

Have you seen the farkle thread yet? It was a painful realization that customization can cost diamonds. I would love to add a farmer though. Can I get one online?

Have you seen the farkle thread yet? It was a painful realization that customization can cost diamonds. I would love to add a farmer though. Can I get one online?

Actually I think you can get a farmer online...

Anyway, here are two versions of my lovely lady
touring set up
1001157_10201010249926060_1042525400_n.jpg
More dirt oriented
11417761_10206109775571014_2011448567444897937_o.jpg

You can't really see the skid plate, but it's there. The big windshield will go back on for this weekend and probably stay there. It improves gas mileage by about 5mpg and makes for more comfortable freeway miles. I've been thinking about putting the trunk back on, and will certainly do it by the time A: I start touring again or B: my daughter can ride pillion and use it as a back rest.

Very nice! I love the silver. I think you would really like a taller screen. good luck and keep us posted.

That was a typo that I just now noticed. I meant farkles not farmers. I don't even know if there is such a thing as farmers other than the ones who plant things. Lol. Of course if I could find a cute well behaved one of those who liked to ride, I would add one. :).

I really want to add some hot pink or raspberry color to my bike, but have some other expenses that I need to focus on, so probably will be awhile.

Last edited:
LOL. Alright, I deserve this for not proof reading, but think I'll stick w my IT geek.

Last edited:
664ce3e2bdff741685c42437e318de33.jpg

This is BOB. Lowered it about 3/4 inch. Added handlebar risers for a more upright seating position.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Hi all, new to the forum. Just got my barely used 2015 NC700 DCT and have begun farkeling it (sorry, married a farm boy, live on a horse farm but no farmers on this thread). Previously owned a V-Strom650, a Yamaha Majesty (scooter) and just finished the 11-day Iron Butt Rally on a BMWC650 GT scooter. Had my eye on this bike when it first came out but waited a bit before getting one. Went with my husband to pick up a tire they were repairing at the dealer, and well, while we're here 'do you mind if we try on a few bikes just for fun?' They had this beautiful, already equipped with saddlebags, top box, and lower wind deflectors bike with less than 2,500 miles at a screamin' deal. Helps that it was pouring rain for days on end up here in Seattle, not the hot time to buy a bike! Have about 150 miles on it so far and loving it. Plan is to change windscreen, (already took) off the pillion seat and put on a platform for an aux fuel tank, add heat controllers, center stand, heated grips and crash bars, and probably more lights plus a custom seat. Glad I saved on the purchase price: the accessories definitely add up but we do serious long distance riding and it has to fit right.

lola, that sounds awesome! How about a picture? (You, the bike, both, whatever).

Welcome to the forum.

Back