• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello Moto Ladies

Thanks all for the welcome. Just finishing a break in ride from Seattle to Palm Springs (via the coast) and back (via I-5). Added heated grips and Gerbing controllers for the cold; much appreciated when the temps plunged to low 30s. I LOVE this bike!

I think I am going to put heated grips on my bike as well. I am looking at side bags, and racks right now trying to figure out what I want. Farkling is so hard!

I don't find farkling hard, just expensive! :p

Working with a friend on a design for an 3.5 gallon fuel cell to expand my range. Stock tank just isn't big enough for longer distances.

Hello ladies!

I'm researching bikes to move up to right now and I'm feeling quite a bit better knowing there's some gals out there that like the NC's. I'd like to move up from my TW 200 (such a hoot, but can't handle anything past 80 km/h or ~50 mi/h) but am vertically challenged at 5'2" with a 32" inseam. Are you finding that the bike can be "happily" lowered without messing with the geometry too much?

I just got back from sitting on a NC750S at the local dealer and I'm tippytoeing in my hiking boots. I think I would lower it if I were to buy one. (Or wear some serious platforms lol!)

Thanks!

i am a newbie, this is my first bike, just picked it up in May this year and I too am still getting the feel of it although after a 4 hour ride over the weekend I am convinced I need to do something about the seat height and feel. I am also thinking about a little bit taller screen, maybe more comfortable grips and some bags for more storage. The frunk is definitely what sold me on this bike. My bike already came with the centre stand and a dc port in the frunk.

woowww. cool

Actually I think you can get a farmer online...

Anyway, here are two versions of my lovely lady
touring set up
View attachment 25541
More dirt oriented
View attachment 25542

You can't really see the skid plate, but it's there. The big windshield will go back on for this weekend and probably stay there. It improves gas mileage by about 5mpg and makes for more comfortable freeway miles. I've been thinking about putting the trunk back on, and will certainly do it by the time A: I start touring again or B: my daughter can ride pillion and use it as a back rest.

That rear rack is NICE!

Back