• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello

Bulitt

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello from N. Florida. New to the forum as I am looking to buy a 2016 or newer, used 700 or 750X DCT/ABS as a second bike. Been riding all my life and have now decided I need one of these bikes to complement my DCT Goldwing.

Last edited:
Welcome from southern Indiana...Dont know how far you are willing to travel, but a dealer in Charlotte NC has a used one for sale: has side bags, hand guards and after market windshield...

Welcome from southern Indiana...Dont know how far you are willing to travel, but a dealer in Charlotte NC has a used one for sale: has side bags, hand guards and after market windshield...

I live in the Charlotte area and to offer a few words on this dealer...nice shop, lots of inventory, knowledgeable staff but their dealer fees are outrageous and non-negotiable. I would add $800-$1000 to the advertised price on any bike advertised there.

I live in the Charlotte area and to offer a few words on this dealer...nice shop, lots of inventory, knowledgeable staff but their dealer fees are outrageous and non-negotiable. I would add $800-$1000 to the advertised price on any bike advertised there.
Nope.....called them yesterday. Haven't had that bike for months.....just leave it up there to generate leads. Grrr!

Back