• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello

rofu

Reaction score
Visit site
Winter almost over here on the prairrie. It's been a solid 5 months since I put the bike away. Today is the first time temp held above 0 Celsius during daylight in a long while.

I only managed 6000 km in the first two seasons since I bought my 2016 version. Hope to have it out before mid month.

You MUST be chomping at the bit! Luckily, I get to ride year round, anytime the sun pokes out, and there’s no chance that black ice will be present.
Hope you get some seat time soon!
I’m sure you have, did you do all your yearly maintenance yet? ( flush brake fluid, oil change, valve adjustment, etc?) Good time to get it done!

Winter almost over here on the prairrie. It's been a solid 5 months since I put the bike away. Today is the first time temp held above 0 Celsius during daylight in a long while.

I only managed 6000 km in the first two seasons since I bought my 2016 version. Hope to have it out before mid month.
Where is Port Byron?
I found a Port Byron in Illinois and one in New York, but none in Canada.
Your mentioning your mileage in km and temp in Celsius prompts me to think that you're not in the US, as well as your description of the prairie.
We Canadians call the flatlands "prairies", the Americans usually refer to theirs at the "great plains".

Are you in Canada?

Welcome, regardless of wherever your Port Byron is.

Welcome

Gads I feel sorry for motorcyclists that have to lay their bikes up for so long
I can see some people living in the north might love their winter activities. Motorcycling could be just something to do to pass the time in summer, while waiting for winter to return.

I can see some people living in the north might love their winter activities. Motorcycling could be just something to do to pass the time in summer, while waiting for winter to return.
Yea I understand that. I was hunting in Northern Minnesota one time and stopped in a Honda/Ski doo dealer in this little town to see what kind of bikes they carried. There were about 4 dirt bikes in the back row and about 40 snowmobiles on the rest of the floor lol. Made me realize where their priorities were.

Back