• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Helmet fitment in 21 frunk

We carry a number of different HJCs. Will report back when Honda gets around to supplying the Canadian market with NC750Xs. Or when we get a late model trade.

My NC700S takes an HJC I70 Large (with the cloth bag on it) quite nicely. I do recall that when we had an NC750X in the showroom, we kept a helmet in the frunk to show it off. Not every helmet would fit. If we ever get a 2024, I’m going to go on a mission to test all the helmets in stock for fit. Personally, I suspect I would only rarely want to put my helmet in the frunk. Maybe when running to the grocery store, but other than that, I would have other gear in there. As for the tool kit, I’ll do what I always do: make up my own proper tool kit, and leave the stock one in the “spare parts that go with the bike when sold” box.

I thought the NC750X was eliminated from the Honda product line in Canada. Honda Canada does not show an NC750X on their web site. Maybe there will be no 2024.

I thought the NC750X was eliminated from the Honda product line in Canada. Honda Canada does not show an NC750X on their web site. Maybe there will be no 2024.
That’s what I thought too, but the powers that be keep saying “hmmm, I don’t know, just isn’t on the website yet.” I’m not holding my breath, it’s not in my parts fiche yet, either. But with the Transalp available, I expect to see some post-2021 trades, and I can check those for size.

Back