• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hey :)

Hasse12K

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all.

My first post on this forum.
I'm probably going to pick up my NC700X -2012 this weekend so i'm really pumped!

I am a 27 year old male who lives in Gothenburg, Sweden. Any other swedes here?

I'm hoping that you guys can help and inspire me too have the best time possible on my NC :)

Peace out!

Welcome, I was going to say the same thing as Joe. Just get on the bike and ride. You'll need no other inspiration at that point.

I rode a total of 106,5km today so i got to know the bike quite well. I really, really like it! And the gear i bought is awesome too. I love riding in the night with music playing in my ears :) This is going to be a good year!

I know that you all know how a NC700X looks but i want to show you mine :) It's my baby after all ;) Like i said, it's an 2012. It had about 6340 km on it when i got it and the warranty lasts too about 2017-04 :)

WP_20150129_14_17_24_Pro.jpgWP_20150129_18_00_55_Pro.jpg

Yeah, i'm not really a namegiving kind of guy. None of my other bikes had names so this one won't get one either.

Back