• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hi from Holland

Jan from Holland

Reaction score
Visit site
HI everybody, I just found out there's this great forum on nc700! So her i am!
I got my drivers license 3 years ago and bought a 2015 NC700x 2 years ago. Mainly i use it for commuting but i do take the occasional ride in the beautiful
scenery in my part of the country. I'm 58 years old and i do enjoy my honda. Still looking for a larger and better windscreen so i will go and see al the reactions in that thread.

Welcome! Glad to have you. There are recommendations aplenty for windscreens but I believe Madstadt is recommended most frequently

Welcome, and greetings from Madison, WI, USA! I LOVE the Netherlands. Been to Amsterdam 3 times on vacation, but my favorite part was the day we rented (hired?) a car and drove around to go walking, hiking, and visiting small towns. I can imagine how beautiful it is to see on 2 wheels.

Welcome, and greetings from Madison, WI, USA! I LOVE the Netherlands. Been to Amsterdam 3 times on vacation, but my favorite part was the day we rented (hired?) a car and drove around to go walking, hiking, and visiting small towns. I can imagine how beautiful it is to see on 2 wheels.
Thanks for the welcome. Nice to see that you enjoyed Amsterdam and the small towns. Although i leave in the east of Holland it is just 1 hr away from Amsterdam. Yep Holland is a small country!.

Welcome to the ride Jan, and a hearty welcome from northern Idaho USA! Isn't that little gal Itchy Boots from over your way somewhere!!?? I see she just bought a brand spankin' new CRF300L Ralley to return to South Africa and finish her Adventure all the way up to ALASKA with!! :{)

Welcome! The NC’s are great bikes. It’s by far the smallest bike I’ve had in 30+ years and I am loving it. Light, nimble and a very easy, fun, ride. Went 368 miles on mine a couple days ago (160 in the rain). Enjoy your new ride!

HI everybody, I just found out there's this great forum on nc700! So her i am!
I got my drivers license 3 years ago and bought a 2015 NC700x 2 years ago. Mainly i use it for commuting but i do take the occasional ride in the beautiful
scenery in my part of the country. I'm 58 years old and i do enjoy my honda. Still looking for a larger and better windscreen so i will go and see al the reactions in that thread.
I have one of these in the 20" and love it. Super adjustable and sturdy, simple install. https://madstad.com/collections/honda/products/honda-nc700x-2012-2015

Back