• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question High mount fender Nc750x

The6thmartin

Reaction score
Visit site
So....
I wanted a high mount fender on my Nc750x. Nobody makes one so I watched a bunch of videos of ones for the Africa twin and cb500x.
I’m working on a prototype and am almost finished. I’m planning on making some technical drawings tomorrow and get a quote from a machine shop soon. Anyone else interested in this? I’ll post pictures soon.

Good job. Looks like the fender belongs there in sort of a Motard fashion.

It occurred to me that adventure bikes have close fit front fenders, but dual sport bikes have high mounts. I guess dual sports go off pavement more than adventure bikes.

I think if it's a purely cosmetic choice I'm all for it make the bike look how you want it.

Functionally it will result in more water/debris hitting the radiator when on the pavement. If you're planning on taking it off-road I hope you add a radiator guard and full skid guard especially with a high fender the NC will need it.

I think if it's a purely cosmetic choice I'm all for it make the bike look how you want it.

Functionally it will result in more water/debris hitting the radiator when on the pavement. If you're planning on taking it off-road I hope you add a radiator guard and full skid guard especially with a high fender the NC will need it.
Yea I plan on adding a skid plate, radiator guard and some side protection. the factory fender throws all kinds of stuff directly at the radiator so I don’t mind not having it. We shall see how well this fender does.

the brake line was able to be run along the front of the fork and still be long enough.

for those interested i am now also working on a cb500x front wheel swap!!

I’m curious about this front fender? What ever came of this? I’m interested - not keen on the factory unit.

Back